Thread: Android updates?

Rhino Keeper

Arrow Android updates?

Not quite sure where to post this, so feel free to move where necessary. I just was curious and checked out the reviews on the game, on my android device. Sadly not many were favorable. More curiously though was according to Google Play. None of Storm8 games have had an update since 2017? Does this sound right? Especially since I'm getting the regular updates for goals and the like? If it's right. What gives. Are they giving up on Android device oriented games? :

Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Not quite sure where to post this, so feel free to move where necessary. I just was curious and checked out the reviews on the game, on my android device. Sadly not many were favorable. More curiously though was according to Google Play. None of Storm8 games have had an update since 2017? Does this sound right? Especially since I'm getting the regular updates for goals and the like? If it's right. What gives. Are they giving up on Android device oriented games? :
    To add to this with regard to playing on an Android phone...why aren't the same appliances and gem earnings available to us as Apple? Very frustrating.