Thread: Gems dispenser/ old goals

Gems dispenser/ old goals

I noticed many neighbors who have gem dispensers and older goals items like the pink poodle / fountains , do they bring back some of those goals and what about the gem dispensers? When did they have these ? Wish they would release some of these older items/ goals for us newer players . I am almost Level 92 and been playing since October 2019 . Sometimes I wonder if the creators of the game are even listening.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustdonna1964 View Post
    I noticed many neighbors who have gem dispensers and older goals items like the pink poodle / fountains , do they bring back some of those goals and what about the gem dispensers? When did they have these ? Wish they would release some of these older items/ goals for us newer players . I am almost Level 92 and been playing since October 2019 . Sometimes I wonder if the creators of the game are even listening.
    Gem dispensers are an iOS only item and because of this issue, they've not brought them back in ages and sadly, I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.

As for older goal items, removed market purchases and LTOs: they relist those all the time in sales and as Side Goal or 5 Day Goal prizes. As of right now, it seems the only relisted prizes we're getting are from the Mystery Boxes but this is a relatively new trend that I'm hoping is simply down to current circumstances.

Thank you for answering my questions ��