Thread: Stored appliances

New Resident

Stored appliances

If we put an appliance in storage and decide later on to use it again, do we have to pay the 49 gems to get it back out? Also is there a point where the appliance section stays unlocked and you can have as many as you want?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi there,

So, there's two components to this answer: stored appliances, and the number of available appliance slots (that is; how many appliances you can have out in your restaurant at a given time).

When you store an appliance, it goes into your inventory, and can be placed or stored as many times as you like. These have no bearing on your available appliance slots - for example, you could store appliance 1, place appliance 2, store appliance 2, and then re-place appliance 1 again in your restaurant, as long as there was at least one available appliance slot to do so in your restaurant.

Appliance Slots (how many appliances you can have out in your restaurant at a given time) are determined by what level you have reached in the game. The chart below illustrates what levels unlock more appliance slots:

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Levels To Get New Appliance Slots

..Level Slots
    Start 2
    Level 5 3
    Level 10 4
    Level 14 5
    Level 19 6
    Level 23 7
    Level 28 8
    Level 32 9
    Level 37 10
    Level 41 11
    Level 46 12
    Level 50 13
    Level 55 14
    Level 59 15
    Level 64 16
    Level 68 17
    Level 73 18
    The maximum number of appliances you can have out is 18. The 49-gem price is for extra slots - for example, if you're at Level 10 and want to be able to place 5 appliances, you would have to pay 49 gems to be able to do so.

Any extra slots you've bought should stay with you as you progress levels as well - so if you bought an extra appliance slot at Level 10 (for 5 total appliances), you should be able to place 6 when another slot becomes available at Level 14.

Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~