Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Skyworks - 2020 June 25 (15 Days)

I'm confused. How is a ferris wheel related to Christmas? Did they change the reward for the side goal? The summer carnivals I've been to often have lights on the rides, just like this one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Outta curiosity, why's the blueberry buckle on 1st page side goal recipe pic said 1 day instead of 22 hours?

And thanks for adding recipes pic!! You're the greatest!!!
    Across all s8 games on iOS, the listings round up timers to the full day; 22 hours shows as 1 Day and 44 hours shows as 2 Days. I forget why precisely this is the case but that's the way it's been from the game's release so I no longer question it, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Across all s8 games on iOS, the listings round up timers to the full day; 22 hours shows as 1 Day and 44 hours shows as 2 Days. I forget why precisely this is the case but that's the way it's been from the game's release so I no longer question it, lol.
    Thanks buddy! I play using Android devices so it's 22hrs display so I was confused,i thought ios players has to bake it for a day lolol

Am i the only one who likes the side goal prize tho? Hahaha i love the ferris wheel
    Dunno, just this goal seems good for me, or I'm just too excited for july 4th

Rhino Keeper
    I don t like The maingoal... since we live in Europe we don t celebrate july 4th, and in the past they have already had goals on that theme... but i play Along for recepis. I do like the sidegoal although iTs early for xmas

Rhino Keeper
    What does the “UTC“ mean? I realize it has to do with the ending time but a littlest lost with that.

I will take part. I just love goals even if some of them (either the rewards or the recipes) are slightly disappointing. However, my storage is already so very full it's really hard to find the items/ovens I want and have to scroll endlessly (I play on my phone).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    What does the ?UTC? mean? I realize it has to do with the ending time but a littlest lost with that.
    Universal Time Coordinated? Are you familiar with GMT maybe? It's not the same precisely so basically just convert the UTC to your time to know the end of goal in your timezone

My goal is not working correctly. It has a completed check mark next to the first set of ovens and there are none to access. It says goal and is locked when I search for the new oven! Help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by drjacarter View Post
    My goal is not working correctly. It has a completed check mark next to the first set of ovens and there are none to access. It says goal and is locked when I search for the new oven! Help!
    To clarify: you completed the first goal by purchasing the wallpaper and tiles, got the second goal to purchase the Patriotic Oven but it remains locked?

Yes, that is correct

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast