Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Skyworks - 2020 June 25 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Wow. Thats.... Extreme. So flat and on a tray. It does not even look like real food, probably not even edible? They look a little stale and un-risen. lol.

Rhino Keeper

Summer Stack. I liked it. but would be happy if it was big single serving.
    but still .....
    so far it is 'Oasis in desert' for me in this goal , unless I unlock Jelly Bites. 1st oven recipes are not upto my expectations and 1st recipe of 2nd oven is worst of the lot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Summer Stack. I liked it. but would be happy if it was big single serving.
    but still .....
    so far it is 'Oasis in desert' for me in this goal , unless I unlock Jelly Bites. 1st oven recipes are not upto my expectations and 1st recipe of 2nd oven is worst of the lot.
    At least the tray matched the first oven 1st recipe lol I'd like them bigger too

Quote Originally Posted by rwbflicka View Post
    Wow. Thats.... Extreme. So flat and on a tray. It does not even look like real food, probably not even edible? They look a little stale and un-risen. lol.
    LOL love your description!
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Side goal this time required min lv 50 since the beach cupcake unlocked at lv 50.
    They should allow everyone to do the side goal no matter what level you?re on. I am not crazy about the prize, but I didn?t have this originally and I?ve been playing since nearly the beginning.
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MerBearUSA View Post
    They should allow everyone to do the side goal no matter what level you?re on. I am not crazy about the prize, but I didn?t have this originally and I?ve been playing since nearly the beginning.
    Since they're almost always use the basic oven/drink machine recipes for side goal, this seems a bit impossible. Well, I mean some recipes would be unlocked after you reached certain level tho so it depends on the recipe they're going to use for the goals (like beach cupcake for this one is available on lv 50 so ppl whose lv is below wouldn't be able to complete the goal eventhough they're allowed to do side goal since they won't be able to make the beach cupcake unless they somehow reached required lv to unlock recipes during the goal period). If they want to make it available for everyone we'd just bake brownie all the time which I'm definitely against lol since i always burnt the brownie.

My take would be that they'd allow us to buy new ovens that was available for certain goal (and also with unlocked recipes!!!!) so that everyone would be able yo join the side goal. Not only this could be our chance to collect more ovens and recipes this could actually motivate more people to play since many of us whined previously about unlocking old ovens (OR THEY COULD EVEN BRING BACK ONES THAT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!)
    but this kind of thing might not be good for someone who's ran out of coins or gems since that means buying more new ovens (side goals new ovens, the required 6 main goals) -I said this with assumption that most of us already have a lot of basic/easy ovens/drink machines.

Rhino Keeper
    Not loving the first recipe from the second appliance. I have seen worse, for certain, but it is one that I will master and then never make again. Why is it on a purple tray? WHY? What does purple have to do with the 4th of July? Nothing, that is what. The purple is bad.

I am not against things on trays. The Christmas brownies/fudge are nice. The anise cookies are great. I like having sone things higher and some lower.

This new Three Tiny Things trend...I do think that instead of having three tiny things on the counters and then one giant one on the plates when they are being eaten - it should be swapped around. Have one big thing on the counter and then three littles on the plates.

I still hold to the idea that you could just slap these things on the counters and let the counters be the display, but I think it makes me some kind of BS heretic to say so.

Also, puhleeze do not put floor decoration things on grass or on tile - it limits what we can do with it. So much better to have floor decorations that can be placed wherever we want to place them. That is not heretical.
    Last edited by kayjco2; 07-01-20 at 05:14 AM.

What?s up with the random small main goal deco? Lately they?ve been doing items that do not go with the main goal theme at all and it?s annoying and weird

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    What?s up with the random small main goal deco? Lately they?ve been doing items that do not go with the main goal theme at all and it?s annoying and weird
    I agree about the item sizes being a bit of a let down lately but personally, I prefer decos that can have many different appliacations so long as they're not totally unrelated to the main goal theme. I can see how others may prefer items that are more obviously defined and clearly part of a matched set, though. It's only natural that not every player is going to love every item and I think that's okay. A large part of the fun of these games (for me) is seeing how everyone uses the same items in such different ways.

For this specific goal, if you aren't American and you probably don't want decos that are so obviously aimed at American Independence, so these vaguely holiday related decos may be more appealing to a wider range of players. The wagon of flowers could be used in a variety of themes across seasons and the kids on the bale of hay could easily be placed in any 4th of July celebration theme but also will work for a beach display, an outdoor summer scene or even a fall bonfire. Same for the main goal prize, you could make it obviously a 4th of July piece or you could use it for any other holiday that involves fireworks - there's a little something for everyone!

Executive Chef
    Disappointed with the lack of a 4th of July sale in bakery and restaurant, we should've gotten one yesterday.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast