Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: GOAL: Skyworks - 2020 June 25 (15 Days)

My sister just started the game yesterday. She's already gotten pretty far... I'm pretty sure she's level 10 and has expanded her bakery to get to the Jean-Pierre missions, but this 4th of July event isn't showing up for her. When will it? Is there a required level to get these events or is something wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JackCarson27 View Post
    My sister just started the game yesterday. She's already gotten pretty far... I'm pretty sure she's level 10 and has expanded her bakery to get to the Jean-Pierre missions, but this 4th of July event isn't showing up for her. When will it? Is there a required level to get these events or is something wrong?
    The general minimum for 15 day goals is level 12. 5 day goals and side goal requirements are usually higher and vary depending on the recipes the goals utilize.

It's an awesome event, but could you please please bring back old ovens from old event's please ?

And time got away from me again and I didn't finish but I also didn't get the opportunity to buy the final prize ������

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678