Thread: Please sort gifts and add parts info

Please sort gifts and add parts info

Could you please sort the gifts into different pages, so you don't have to tap a gazillion times to get what you're looking for? Also, it would be helpful to know what the parts are for; I've received some parts as a gift, and have no idea what to do with them! Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbettym View Post
    Could you please sort the gifts into different pages, so you don't have to tap a gazillion times to get what you're looking for? Also, it would be helpful to know what the parts are for; I've received some parts as a gift, and have no idea what to do with them! Thanks!
    Basically, the parts are used for building different appliances (of which there are many) and each appliance offers different recipes.

I would recommend checking out the Game Guide How-To section to get a better overall idea of the system.

Thanks, I understand that parts are meant for building stuff. The cuestion is: which parts build what. Not talking about collections, so the how to guide didn't help. Thanks for your time anyway

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks, I understand that parts are meant for building stuff. The cuestion is: which parts build what. Not talking about collections, so the how to guide didn't help. Thanks for your time anyway
    The CookBook thread lists all the ovens (up to mid-2018), what parts they require, what recipes they have, etc.

All of the appliances released after the CookBook updates ended were released via goals so if you want the info on those appliances, you would have to scroll back through the forum and scan the first page of those threads. It's a bit of a process, I know, but it's all we have until a new comprehensive list is added.

Oh my gosh, YES! It's getting ridiculous how many new goal parts are added each month to the front of the gift list. I don't even like playing anymore between goals because I get sick of clicking through 100 pages of old parts just to get to the basics or food gifts. If they can't figure out how to move them then they should give us a search bar to type in what gift we want to send to a neighbor. Between goals I don't even get 20 gifts each day because nobody wants to scroll past old goal parts over and over again.