Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Caterpillar Leaderboard - 2020 June 24

  1. #11
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Crossing fingers for you. The caterpillar is really cute but I am in third spot but I love the frog so I am trying my best to get to the end of the milestones.
    Thank you, best of luck to you also!

    ---
    Anyway. I got my fountain 3 or so days ago, from reaching a milestone. Personally, while there is still just a bit over 2 days left - I don't think I'll have luck reaching another milestone, or even if I do, I probably won't reach more than 1 more.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0D05AEC6-D2E2-4EE4-9F6A-266B29338E78.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	55937

    I do like the frog wearing the bucket (looking) hat. But, for me, I wouldn't be too sad if I don't get it. As the caterpillar (that I assume I will get) will probably remain in storage.

    The only thing I think I'll really place, would be that trophy, if I do still win it and still stay in 1st place.

    This will be the first trophy i May win. Which is impressive, to me.

    But regardless, I cannot wait to see what next leaderboard has. I'm always looking to new leaderboard events!

  2. #12

    FS2 Caterpillar LB Earned Bug Hunting Frog NOT IN CELLAR

    I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I am hoping you can help me. In the current Caterpillar Leaderboard, I have exceeded the 6500 leaderboard points to earn the Bug Hunting Frog, in fact I am over 7,000 LB points; however, the Bug Hunting Frog is not in my cellar.

    My devices are an iPad Air 2 IOS Version 13.5.1 and an iPhone XR IOS Version 13.5.1
    My farm name is: 8 maybe 9 spaces before my farm name which is maggie, pink bow emoji, may (no spaces). I am a Level 92.
    Game version FNDA7R
    What I was doing: I was playing the game and when the milestone prize popped up, I tapped collect. I did not immediately place the pet on my farm and thought I would be able to do so at a later time. The challenge is still ongoing, and I was placing other pets from the event on my farm, and I noticed that the Bug Hunting Frog is not in my cellar.
    I would very much appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

  3. #13
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,134
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I am hoping you can help me. In the current Caterpillar Leaderboard, I have exceeded the 6500 leaderboard points to earn the Bug Hunting Frog, in fact I am over 7,000 LB points; however, the Bug Hunting Frog is not in my cellar.

    My devices are an iPad Air 2 IOS Version 13.5.1 and an iPhone XR IOS Version 13.5.1
    My farm name is: 8 maybe 9 spaces before my farm name which is maggie, pink bow emoji, may (no spaces). I am a Level 92.
    Game version FNDA7R
    What I was doing: I was playing the game and when the milestone prize popped up, I tapped collect. I did not immediately place the pet on my farm and thought I would be able to do so at a later time. The challenge is still ongoing, and I was placing other pets from the event on my farm, and I noticed that the Bug Hunting Frog is not in my cellar.
    I would very much appreciate your assistance. Thank you.
    Have you tried force-closing and reopening your app? After that, have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

  4. #14
    Yes, I have tried force-closing and reopening the farm story 2 app, and uninstalling and re-installing the app several times on both devices. Unfortunately, still no Bug Hunting Frog is in my cellar. Currently, I have 7,252 leaderboard points.

    I appreciate your assistance and am hoping for a resolution.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    Yes, I have tried force-closing and reopening the farm story 2 app, and uninstalling and re-installing the app several times on both devices. Unfortunately, still no Bug Hunting Frog is in my cellar. Currently, I have 7,252 leaderboard points.

    I appreciate your assistance and am hoping for a resolution.
    Not sure if something can be done but will alert someone that might be able to help.

  6. #16
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    163
    I did not get the frog either.. have 8998 points.

  7. #17
    I remember several instances when mistakes were made that did not benefit Storm 8 and Team Lava and items were removed from individual’s farms and bakeries. At one time, you could buy as many bait shops that you wanted. When they found out about the issue, the additional bait shops were removed from the individuals’ farms that had purchased them and their money was refunded. On Bakery Story, for the second time when the gem dispensers became available for sale for 230 gems apiece, goodness, some players bought more than 40 of them. Storm 8 decided they had made a mistake placing them up for sale, and removed the purchased gem dispensers from the bakeries that had purchased them and refunded the gems. If these actions can be done on thousands of farms and bakeries, surely it isn’t asking too much to place one little Bug Hunting Frog in the cellar of the players that have worked hours and hours for almost two weeks to earn the milestone prize. Your efforts to make this right for the players that have earned the Bug Hunting Frog, I’m certain would be greatly appreciative.

  8. #18
    I received the frog in my cellar. It says it can go in several of the habitats I have. However when I try to drag it, I get an error message that he requires a Gentle Gazabo which costs 500 diamonds. Are you kidding me?
    Please fix this glitch if we are expected to fork over 500 diamonds just to enjoy the frog.

  9. #19
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,134
    Quote Originally Posted by petfurall View Post
    I received the frog in my cellar. It says it can go in several of the habitats I have. However when I try to drag it, I get an error message that he requires a Gentle Gazabo which costs 500 diamonds. Are you kidding me?
    Please fix this glitch if we are expected to fork over 500 diamonds just to enjoy the frog.
    This is not a glitch.

    If you have one of those habitats out on your farm and there is space available in it, you will not receive that message. Instead, the screen will slide to that habitat and you will have the big yellow arrow pointing at the habitat.

    However, if you do not have any of the habitats out, or you do and there is no space for your frog, you will get the message that you need the Gentle Gazebo.

  10. #20
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    933
    I finished in 1st place, like I had started out in.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0EFE010F-5905-49D2-A246-6D60EB0BE00B.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	55951

    I did manage to get the frog, which I really didn't think I would be able to reach and earn.

    I also got the caterpillar, but for now, I don't have the space. So I'll leave both in storage, but my trophy, is out of the storage and displayed!

    I'm so happy winning that, especially since that is the first trophy I've ever won.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B705A355-29A1-4719-853E-3E9D7CECD22D.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	996.7 KB 
ID:	55952

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •