Thread: Think my game is ?gaslighting? me :)

Rhino Keeper

Think my game is ?gaslighting? me :)

Doing the event and they want 4 chicken noodle soups as part of the gold star task. I made two and when I came back to game within two minutes no chicken noodle soup, no count toward the total that needs to be made and NO chicken, carrots or pasta. All have been used but that dang chicken flew away to some where else so not sure if I can complete the two day gold stamp even if my chicken dishes that o keep making take off! 😁😂😂. Ok storm8 please fix and FYI I still have missing magic ovens, grills and stoves that I?m stuck in the file a ticket loop that keeps telling me to email, them the forums to email again. Maybe that?s where my chicken when! Someone got hungry from all the running around!! 😁😂😂😂😂😂

Farm Supplier
    That's why I always wait for the game to load 100% before I do anything. This has happened to me during a cruise event with onions. I had 10, then somehow lost 4 and had to wait...

Rhino Keeper
    It was loaded and I did close game and reopen so it could catch up with itself but still gone First time that?s happened to me