Thread: Kaia not clickable??

Kaia not clickable??

Hi, my Kaia looks to be broken.... she doesn?t have a timer and nothing happens when I click on her. She?s been in my realm for close to 20 hours now I think and nothing has changed. I tried closing the game multiple times and I?m playing the lost current version on iOS.
    Last edited by qwertypie123456789; 06-22-20 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Spelling error!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypie123456789 View Post
    Hi, my Kaia looks to be broken.... she doesn?t have a timer and nothing happens when I click on her. She?s been in my realm for close to 20 hours now I think and nothing has changed. I tried closing the game multiple times and I?m playing the lost current version on iOS.
    Can you try and store her and then replace her? Did you rotate her when you first placed her? Hopefully storing and replacing her on your board should fix it. Let us know how you get on!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you try and store her and then replace her? Did you rotate her when you first placed her? Hopefully storing and replacing her on your board should fix it. Let us know how you get on!
    Thanks for the suggestions SpiritWind, unfortunately she?s still not playing 😭

Executive Chef
    My Kaia also is not functioning. There is no timer on her and tapping does nothing. I have put her away several times to no avail. Add me to the fix Kaia list. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ok, I'll report this... thanks for posting and for replying!

Please try storing her and place her back in your Kingdom if you don't see a timer.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!