Thread: Olympus Dragons in Battle Arena/Tournaments

Rhino Keeper

Olympus Dragons in Battle Arena/Tournaments

Does anyone know what dragons are best to use to defeat any of the Olympus ⚡️Dragons in the battle arena/tournaments? Right now I?m trying to defeat a Fates Dragon level 11 (Olympus + Magic) and not sure what dragons are best to use to defeat Fates and/or any of the Olympus Dragons! I?ve tried to find this info in the Game Guides section as well as previous tournament posts but not having much luck, can anyone help???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Does anyone know what dragons are best to use to defeat any of the Olympus ⚡️Dragons in the battle arena/tournaments? Right now I?m trying to defeat a Fates Dragon level 11 (Olympus + Magic) and not sure what dragons are best to use to defeat Fates and/or any of the Olympus Dragons! I?ve tried to find this info in the Game Guides section as well as previous tournament posts but not having much luck, can anyone help???
    The following elements are good against Olympus types: Zodiac, Pink, Royal, Gold. If you have Black Swan, I'd try that out or Breeze, Carol, Divine, Admirer, Android or Auntie.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    The following elements are good against Olympus types: Zodiac, Pink, Royal, Gold. If you have Black Swan, I'd try that out or Breeze, Carol, Divine, Admirer, Android or Auntie.
    Thank you so much, I don’t have any Zodiac or Gold Dragons yet but I do have some Pink & Royal Dragons! Would Diamond Dragons and/or Diamond Hybrids (like Unicorn for example) be a strong match against the Olympus Dragons??

Banned
    Thank you so much, I don’t have any Zodiac or Gold Dragons yet but I do have some Pink & Royal Dragons! Would Diamond Dragons and/or Diamond Hybrids (like Unicorn for example) be a strong match against the Olympus Dragons??
    It's possible

Rhino Keeper
    As Olympus types are neutral to other types, use types which are strong against Purple. (Pink, Green) are strong so Hocus(UR), Watermelon(SR) will be strong against Fates(SR).

Farm Supplier
    bester - Water dragon. Agains Magic - green. Blue and green )