Thread: Breeding w/End dragon!!

Rhino Keeper

Breeding w/End dragon!!

Does anyone have any ideas on the best dragon to breed w/the End dragon that would result in a dragon w/the shortest times so that my nest will be free for the Charioteer dragon? Not sure if I should breed End w/a diamond or diamond hybrid dragon? Or another tarot type like magician, lunar or hierophant? Anyone have ideas?? I definitely don?t want to wind up w/an island or other dragon with a 20+ hour breeding time!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas on the best dragon to breed w/the End dragon that would result in a dragon w/the shortest times so that my nest will be free for the Charioteer dragon? Not sure if I should breed End w/a diamond or diamond hybrid dragon? Or another tarot type like magician, lunar or hierophant? Anyone have ideas?? I definitely don?t want to wind up w/an island or other dragon with a 20+ hour breeding time!!
    I did a bunch of research and couldn't find a good one to try so I just went with Metal; I got 8 hours so not too bad.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I did a bunch of research and couldn't find a good one to try so I just went with Metal; I got 8 hours so not too bad.
    I finally decided on Neo Diamond X End and wound up with 6 hours. No idea which dragon it is, there are quite a few it could turn out to be.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    I finally decided on Neo Diamond X End and wound up with 6 hours. No idea which dragon it is, there are quite a few it could turn out to be.
    Nice
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    I bred End with Neo Diamond and got a 7 hour Seer. Maybe breeding it with a pure Diamond type will get less time.