Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/18: The Lava Luau | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone happen to have the Lava Golem prize yet? I am curious about the drops and if I should bother working toward making a funny blob of poo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Does anyone happen to have the Lava Golem prize yet? I am curious about the drops and if I should bother working toward making a funny blob of poo.
    Drops are on page 1.
    I recommand everyone go for all 3 Atrium prizes.
    It doesn’t cost much energy or effort to get all the chests every day.
    And even if you don’t need the drops of a specific prize now, it’s always good to have as many droppers as possible in case we need a lot of a specific drop in an event.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! Yeah, my Petunia The Bard from my very first event has saved me from ever having to make Enchanter/Lumin Essence...amazing! I’ve never actually tried, but do the fairie chest (unopened) carry on in our inventory to the next fairy event? I guess I was deciding if I prefer to stock up for something I really want. I kind of hate that I made the parrot since I have 397485478 chickens.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks! Yeah, my Petunia The Bard from my very first event has saved me from ever having to make Enchanter/Lumin Essence...amazing! I’ve never actually tried, but do the fairie chest (unopened) carry on in our inventory to the next fairy event? I guess I was deciding if I prefer to stock up for something I really want. I kind of hate that I made the parrot since I have 397485478 chickens.
    No, they do not carry over.

Executive Chef
    Chests don't carry over. They become decoration that you can't sell afterwards.
    Faeries don't carry over either.
    No need to 'stock up' for anything. If you get all 3 chests everyday you should have enough Faeries for all 3 prizes.
    But you do have to craft them when you have the Faeries and not wait till the end of the event.

Don't feel bad about the Parrot. He's cute and he was free, and he looks good next to the Tropical Getaway.

Executive Chef
    I’ve been really lucky this event and seems I will have enough to go for a fourth! Atrium prize!
    Still can’t decide to get another Tropical Parrot or Bubbling Volcano ... decisions, decisions ...
    Leaning towards a second parrot as they fit amazingly with the Jungle Grove from the last event.
    But now the volcano is bigger it is amazing! And two could be really cool together.

Also thanks Storm8 for increasing the size! So much better now!

On another note, the community prizes have definitely been programmed wrong.
    By event end only the first two prizes will unlock - instead of all three.
    Storm8 please fix.
    Thanks
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-27-20 at 02:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    She is meant to have drops but at the moment there is a bug where she's deco only. In the Bugs Thread, SW said she was going to flag it with the team so hopefully we'll see a fix soon.
    Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Kaia is so lovely!! She is such a fabulous addition. Her wings are really great.

However, her drops are not so helpful. S8-- can you please have her drop 3+ water, or mermaid scales each time?? So far she has dropped one water each time, and I get black flagged for anything else. I hate to put her into storage but that's where she's headed like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Kaia is so lovely!! She is such a fabulous addition. Her wings are really great.

However, her drops are not so helpful. S8-- can you please have her drop 3+ water, or mermaid scales each time?? So far she has dropped one water each time, and I get black flagged for anything else. I hate to put her into storage but that's where she's headed like this.
    I agree, 1 water is pretty bad.
    I'm keeping her in my Queendom anyway because she is so beautiful, but I would love an excuse to collect from her regularly.

Loving this event and the prizes. Great job S8!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I recommend everyone go for all 3 Atrium prizes.
    It doesn?t cost much energy or effort to get all the chests every day.
    I just discovered that chopping an energy crate counts as clearing a rock for one of the atrium prizes.