Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/18: The Lava Luau | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    did you end up reinstalling for your volcano or just craft and place it? i hate reinstalling since my kingdom is huge
    I did not do the reinstall, my kingdom is huge as well. (I have done it a couple of times in years past) Someone else had posted that theirs crafted OK. As long as it placed correctly, I don’t care if the beehive image is still in the atrium.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, Pika about the Kaia fix. I had done the storing and rebooting earlier, but neither had worked. All good now.

I've been collecting wreaths from the Tropical Getaway (so I can get Ana) but I have no idea how many I have since I cannot find them. Does anyone know how this particular goal works? TIA

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake988 View Post
    I've been collecting wreaths from the Tropical Getaway (so I can get Ana) but I have no idea how many I have since I cannot find them. Does anyone know how this particular goal works? TIA
    The first page of this tread has lots of information. You will need 1000 wreathes to earn Ana. You can see the number of wreathes you have collected by clicking on the community goal on the right hand side of your screen. You won't see them in the goal book. The higher the level of your Tropical Getaway the more wreathes you collect when you click on it.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    The first page of this tread has lots of information. You will need 1000 wreathes to earn Ana. You can see the number of wreathes you have collected by clicking on the community goal on the right hand side of your screen. You won't see them in the goal book. The higher the level of your Tropical Getaway the more wreathes you collect when you click on it.
    The community goal isn't showing up on the right hand side of the screen. It never did. I played the goal using the goal book. I thought it was weird but didn't think too much about it since I could use the goal book to play. I'm getting 25 wreaths from the Tropical Getaway, but I didn't keep track of how many I've gotten so far, so I don't know how many I have. I automatically thought they were in storage since I didn't have the community goal on the right side. I do not want to report it ...get a ticket ..etc. etc., so I'll just keeping clicking on the Tropical Getaway and hopefully when I do get the 1k wreaths I'll get Ana. Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it!

Fashion Designer
    My volcano has grown! There must have had an eruption?, or an update! Thank you! It looks even better and fills the 2x2 space. ... Still no bubble-ing, fingers crossed for that one.

Executive Chef
    Agreed! It looks more threatening now. A fabulous change!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for making the volcano bigger but within the 2 x 2 space. See before and after.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C6EDF75-6F40-460A-BE4C-F3C9653FE2A5.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	55876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7EC276E-AEFB-434D-8B7C-B6B28FD1C17A.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	55877

Executive Chef
    Thanks for making the Bubbling Volcano bigger S8!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for some animation! (which would make it the most awesome Faerie Atrium prize EVER, even without drops)

Executive Chef
    Ooo I may have to go for the volcano now! Wasn't interested when it was a School Project tabletop volcano size......lolol

Loving this event, esp since Value Packs have Ivy drops. My schedule is crazy this month, I probably wouldn't have attempted it, much as I like these prizes, because it would have been impossible to get all the Ivy drops. And I much prefer purchasing a Value Pack to spending gems.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx