Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/18: The Lava Luau | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    Anyone try other trees besides ELM trees for Wooden Chalices, I tried a dead tree, no chalices.
    I had some Red Acer Trees and they worked.

Just checked I have the option to upgrade now

Aspen trees, Crab Apple trees and Red Acer dropped chalices, dropping rate was 3-4 chops per chalice. Honeycomb tree from one of previous events didn't drop any chalice (it took 10 chops to chop down the Honeycomb tree).

I think i recall in past events, there may be some small goals you might have to complete before you can upgrade...Then it will tell you to upgrade...

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I also cannot upgrade the Tropical Getaway to Level 2. The "go" button does not work for me either. It's the new event glitches!
    You should have this level unlocked now. If anyone else still has level 2 locked, please let us know.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Will the lava golems spawn anytime or do you need to reach a particular goal? Thx

Rhino Keeper
    They don?t drop from the many dead trees I chopped attempting to rid my messy ass kingdom from the last event. I?ve been getting 2 at least per willow tree! They are big but cheap cheap cheap.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Will the lava golems spawn anytime or do you need to reach a particular goal? Thx
    They spawned for me and I am at goal 3. I am waiting for my tropical drink to finish and decided to check my farmhouses to see if they would spawn.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar

Red face

I'm late starting, so I'm at the first goal and was able to spawn a lava golem on my 5th farmhouse. I'm not seeing upgrade option on the tropical getaway yet. I'll see if I get the upgrade once I complete the first task.

Do we need oysters again for this task? I'm not seeing the resource in the market to harvest them.

Thanks for all of your effort in getting the walkthrough for each of these events. They are very helpful.

Edit.........I'm now on the 5th bubble on the event and was given a task to upgrade the tropical getaway. So it did start out unavailable but opened up. And the adventure is available.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-19-20 at 06:34 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hello all, page 1 has all of the goals and prize information for you.

No scrolls, crowns again I'm afraid.... oh well, maybe next time!

Good luck if you're participating in the event.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast