Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/18: The Lava Luau | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    it is just deco, so that is why I think the 2x2 size is just fine. I would not keep a 3x3 deco on my board. I do wish the lava flowed.
    Add me to those that thinks the Bubbling Volcano should be animated and at least, oh I don't know... bubble? Though, I do wish it was scaled up a bit; not a bigger footprint necessarily, but I would like to see it scaled up to at least the size of the Ice Cream Mountain. It seems downright ridiculous to me that most items on my board should dwarf a volcano!

This item excited me despite its lack of drops as I had every intention of using it for a Dark Wyvern display however with it sized as it is now, it's too small to work. True, the Wyvern Hatchlings fit the volcano's smaller stature but the simple fact is that they don't look nearly as cool next to it. As you can see...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sad non-bubbling volcano.PNG 
Views:	45 
Size:	937.8 KB 
ID:	55842

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi everyone, just a note to say that I'll be absent from the forum for the next 3-4 days. If you PM me I will get back to you as soon as I can. S8 will keep an eye on the thread for any issues. Take care and I'll be back with you all as soon as I can. x

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Add me to those that thinks the Bubbling Volcano should be animated and at least, oh I don't know... bubble? Though, I do wish it was scaled up a bit; not a bigger footprint necessarily, but I would like to see it scaled up to at least the size of the Ice Cream Mountain. It seems downright ridiculous to me that most items on my board should dwarf a volcano!

This item excited me despite its lack of drops as I had every intention of using it for a Dark Wyvern display however with it sized as it is now, it's too small to work. True, the Wyvern Hatchlings fit the volcano's smaller stature but the simple fact is that they don't look nearly as cool next to it. As you can see...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sad non-bubbling volcano.PNG 
Views:	45 
Size:	937.8 KB 
ID:	55842
    At least yours looks like a volcano. Mine looks like the beehive. �� guess it will stay in storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    The volcano is actually a volcano even if you have the beehive thumbnail in the atrium. I have added the pictures, if you want to keep the 'funny' erroneous ones. I personally prefer the 2x2 size but some animation would be wonderful.

Attachment 55836 Attachment 55838 Attachment 55837 Attachment 55839
    Thx. Mine now looks like a volcano when it?s sitting in the queendom. It looked like the beehive in storage.

Fashion Designer
    No monster from farmhouse since event started uggh

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    /wave. We'll see you upon your return Spiritwind.

How do you collect the flower wreaths (not the island flowers gathered from mushrooms) to advance the task for Ana besides making in the atrium?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    /wave. We'll see you upon your return Spiritwind.

How do you collect the flower wreaths (not the island flowers gathered from mushrooms) to advance the task for Ana besides making in the atrium?
    Atrium is separate from the community goal other then you get some wreaths from opening CHests.. Collecting from the Building and ****ing Golems also gets wreaths

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Collect from the Tropical Getaway. The more you upgrade it, the more Flower Wreaths drop. (See page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Errols mum has just barged into a Zoom Meeting demanding why I haven’t asked her son to join my Queendom.
    So awkward.
    Please peeeeeeze introduce scrolls as a prize in events because frankly Errols mom is pretty scary....

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Errols mum has just barged into a Zoom Meeting demanding why I haven?t asked her son to join my Queendom.
    So awkward.
    Please peeeeeeze introduce scrolls as a prize in events because frankly Errols mom is pretty scary....
    Thanks for the laugh!

S8, just sub some scrolls for those crowns in these type of goals. I have 7,561 crowns right now & really don't want anymore, thanks!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast