Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 184

Thread: Castle Story 06/18: The Lava Luau | event information on page 1

  1. #121
    Does anyone know how many wreaths it takes to get Ana?

  2. #122
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl72 View Post
    Does anyone know how many wreaths it takes to get Ana?
    Post #4 First page 1K

  3. #123
    My daily quests related to the chests for the atrium are still arriving late, and not at the same time. It arrived about 5pm central yesterday (usually at 1pm central). And today's hasn't arrived yet (6:30pm central). Is it happening to anyone else?

  4. #124
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,046
    My Kaia is a decoration only. I thought she had drops

  5. #125
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My Kaia is a decoration only. I thought she had drops
    She is meant to have drops but at the moment there is a bug where she's deco only. In the Bugs Thread, SW said she was going to flag it with the team so hopefully we'll see a fix soon.

  6. #126
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My Kaia is a decoration only. I thought she had drops
    According to page 1 of this thread, Kaia is supposed to have drops. Mine does not, nor does the Kaia of at least one other player. There has been a separate thread started for this issue. SpiritWind is aware of this, but nothing has been done about it yet.

  7. #127
    If you don't see a timer in Kaia, please try storing and placing her back into your Kingdom.

    For the Beehive image issue, please reinstall the game to fix this.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

  8. #128
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you don't see a timer in Kaia, please try storing and placing her back into your Kingdom.

    For the Beehive image issue, please reinstall the game to fix this.
    Thanks for fixing the “beehive”. It crafted out OK. Using placement and perspective can help with size issue.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3505D327-B5FE-4849-8AC3-3E48013B05A8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	55858

  9. #129
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Thanks for fixing the ?beehive?. It crafted out OK. Using placement and perspective can help with size issue.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3505D327-B5FE-4849-8AC3-3E48013B05A8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	55858
    did you end up reinstalling for your volcano or just craft and place it? i hate reinstalling since my kingdom is huge

  10. #130
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    did you end up reinstalling for your volcano or just craft and place it? i hate reinstalling since my kingdom is huge
    Just craft it and place it

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •