Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/18: The Lava Luau | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Here’s hoping the POP will bring me my final two lava gems needed to complete my tropical getaway. I’m fine with this leisurely pace though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

S8, just sub some scrolls for those crowns in these type of goals. I have 7,561 crowns right now & really don't want anymore, thanks!
    I have 9,841 crowns and 42/30 active walkers in The town hall. So no way could I even spend any.

Fashion Designer
    Ah yes-- the scrolls! Now it makes sense why the volcano isn't bubbling: It is clearly plugged up with scrolls!

Free the scrolls! Let the bubbling volcano bubble!

Rhino Keeper
    So... am I the only one wondering about the community prizes? Usually by this time we’ve gotten the first one and we’re well on our way to the second. Right now, we’re at 7% of the first one! Is no one collecting flower wreaths, or did the required numbers change? Does anyone have a record of what the required number to get the first community prize has been in past events?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    So... am I the only one wondering about the community prizes? Usually by this time we?ve gotten the first one and we?re well on our way to the second. Right now, we?re at 7% of the first one! Is no one collecting flower wreaths, or did the required numbers change? Does anyone have a record of what the required number to get the first community prize has been in past events?
    For the last year or so the community prizes have been requiring 25 million, 200 million and 400 million points to earn. I wouldn't worry too much about not getting the prizes though, they're all but guaranteed for any player who reaches the 500 point benchmark and unlocks them.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    So... am I the only one wondering about the community prizes? Usually by this time we’ve gotten the first one and we’re well on our way to the second. Right now, we’re at 7% of the first one! Is no one collecting flower wreaths, or did the required numbers change? Does anyone have a record of what the required number to get the first community prize has been in past events?
    It feels slower to me, too. I wondered what I was doing differently and so asked earlier in the thread where to get the flower wreaths.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    it is just deco, so that is why I think the 2x2 size is just fine. I would not keep a 3x3 deco on my board. I do wish the lava flowed.
    I would love it if it was 2:1 or even 1x1 and for 2x2 it would be magnificent if the lava flowed and it dropped at least coal!! It is much better now that it looks like a volcano though and not a beehive. I do every single daily chest every time and I am ever only able to get one of the prizes how do people get all of them?? Do you have to buy the chests to get more than one prize or am I somehow doing this wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I would love it if it was 2:1 or even 1x1 and for 2x2 it would be magnificent if the lava flowed and it dropped at least coal!! It is much better now that it looks like a volcano though and not a beehive. I do every single daily chest every time and I am ever only able to get one of the prizes how do people get all of them?? Do you have to buy the chests to get more than one prize or am I somehow doing this wrong?
    If you get 3 chests everyday, you should be able to craft all the items. It's easiest to make the 1st item as soon as you get the required materials. I usually make them in order; you have to make them as you get the required faeries because of th3 faerie storage limit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    It feels slower to me, too. I wondered what I was doing differently and so asked earlier in the thread where to get the flower wreaths.
    Dont worry about the community event numbers. We have never missed one yet. I think its programmed to complete.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    Here's the Google Sheets Doc to keep track of needed event items, hopefully I haven't made any mistakes
    Thanx to Rosewood Keep for the original, I just adjusted it to fit this event

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk
    The Formula for Party Flags should be =2*D9

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast