Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost of interest

I started playing in early 2014, took a break from 2016 to 2019, and got back into the game to play it again this year. I'm playing more for nostalgia's sake.

also unrelated to this but does anyone know why there's no new goal after the last one? I've been out of the loop for this monthly goal reset thing, so I was wondering if something else is coming. The last goal ended on June 23rd and its been 2 days.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Candifrosting View Post
    I started playing in early 2014, took a break from 2016 to 2019, and got back into the game to play it again this year. I'm playing more for nostalgia's sake.

also unrelated to this but does anyone know why there's no new goal after the last one? I've been out of the loop for this monthly goal reset thing, so I was wondering if something else is coming. The last goal ended on June 23rd and its been 2 days.
    Yes, a new goal will start later today - the Speculation Thread has a calendar with more details.

Executive Chef
    Going forward, if and when there is a time in the future, next year or after (if at all) that I do return to bakery story.

And to prevent negativeness, rudeness or etc, I will distance myself from all and any player contact, like communication. And just not post on the Bakery Story forum(s) anymore.

Like not reading my wall, only silent tipping (if and when I do tip) and be a silent player on the game. I used to be a player that would post a message of some kind when I tipped, though I now realise that is a great way to stalk someone and possibly be rude to, if they have the means to do so.

It may sound extreme, but for me, I think it would be best to do these things just because of how I've felt or made to feel lately.

Even though I am not saying or doing anything particular to get told by what I have by other players, I realise not really leaving a trace anywhere, would be best to prevent said contact, especially by random visitors, would leave them no trace other than by community tipping, if I do manage to pop up there, to my bakery.

I will start to do this with every game I play, and since I play only S8 games, I will follow this etiquette of play there, too.

Starting here on forward, I'm ignoring my wall for my own mental well being. As well as ignoring a thread after I post on it.

I will enjoy playing farm story 2 for now, until I return to bakery in the future.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F4636BCA-B84E-43D8-9D6E-4069A27F37CC.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	55913

My new favourite Storm8 game. A lot more friendly and less hostile users, from what I've experienced so far.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rwbflicka View Post
    Good point. All the cute stuff that I mostly use had been removed from the game so it takes forever... Keep in mind the fact that my bakery is at max expansion, so I need to place many items to fill the space. I usually get frustrated around December, the Holidays season. I have tons of these snowball tables, but just to place one it needs me to scroll all the way to the end of my list. These tables cost hard earned gems, but I usually do not use them due to the fact I need to click so many times. Kinda disappointing. It does make me frustrated with the game, so I see why some would lose interest.
    December is coming,l redecorate my bakery, really frustrated to scroll all the way to the end., Now l hate to send specific gift to neigbour , have to search the parts one by one carefully .. Hand and eyes both tired!!!!
    Last edited by elsie0104; 11-24-21 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    December is coming,l redecorate my bakery, really frustrated to scroll all the way to the end., Now l hate to send specific gift to neigbour , have to search the parts one by one carefully .. Hand and eyes both tired!!!!
    My lost of interest would be due to the high quantities of the recipes for the goals. It's hard enuf I have to wait 2 days just to get enuf parts to build. Then I build parts on my own using the baking cancel system but that's time consuming and I work. I no longer feel these games are fun, they are more like chores js. Sorry for posting out of turn as ur post was about decorating during holidays. My place is small and I like it js lol Happy Thanksgiving

Might be hard for some to not let others affect how you feel if some do not like your bakery. Shouldn't let it get in the way of your fun. Personally for me I couldn't care less. If you don't like my taste then maybe we don't have anything in common and therefore not worth my time anyway. Therefore their opinion do not matter. I design it for me and me alone. Don't happen to like my design, so what? I do it to please my own eyes. Why should you care they don't like it? And if they are rude in how they express it then those people are simply not worth it. Why would you waste tears, sadness and those kinds of emotions on rude people? Not worth it, like the saying these days, you do you. Do what you like and who cares if not all approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Candifrosting View Post
    I'm playing more for nostalgia's sake.
    Same. So on point!

Also for seasonal / holiday’s sales, since I don’t enjoy doing goals anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12