Thread: Recluse dragon?s head is on incorrectly.

Recluse dragon?s head is on incorrectly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20ADA661-4142-4A33-97FC-7CC1752DF2E5.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	55801 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6D838B5-C282-46AA-9FDC-FA72990F7D33.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	55800

Recluse dragons head is up too high. That pointy part of the neck is NOT supposed to be exposed. The person who animated this did so incorrectly and placed the head way too high above making it look like an Adams apple...if you look at hypnotic dragon who is the model for this dragon its not supposed to be exposed. Hypnosis dragons head is correctly placed on its neck, covering the pointy part that shows the edge of the neck where its supposed to be covered by the head. It just looks so off.... When you zoom in to see both pictures side by side you will really see what I am talking about. It does not look right.

Edited: I forgot to say despite all that I really love this dragon it’s gorgeous! Love the style I hope there will be more hypnosis style dragons!
    Last edited by AraRaider; 06-16-20 at 10:38 PM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thanks for flagging this over. I let the team at Storm8 know and they should be taking a look into this. If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over. I let the team at Storm8 know and they should be taking a look into this. If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature

Okay thank you! Despite that issue I do absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS dragon! Purple and black and purple and blue are my favourites! I really really love hypnosis style body dragons I wish there would be more like that! (Preferably with their heads on right haha)
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~