Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Themes

Kingdom Themes

With all the decorations we have acquired over the years, I was wondering if I am the only one with a kingdom theme. I recently renovated my entire kingdom and made it into OZ! It has 4 castles at each direction with emerald city in the center. I use gold path for the yellow brick road, and have ll the main characters in the story. There is a small area for the mermaid kingdom, baron's corner, and some open space where I can put things needed to complete new events. I also found a way to hide a lot of things that you can't store. Please visit my kingdom name: OZ and tell me what you think. If you have a theme, tell us about it!
    Last edited by dipwid; 06-15-20 at 12:38 PM. Reason: unable to remote signature

Executive Chef
    Since I am a relatively new player, my space is limited. I have non-monetary resource givers & crafters on the right side, mostly $$ giving buildings across the top, mermaid stuff in the far bottom right. Crops are centered with Alis above, ponds/water droppers below, animals left & below. Extreme lower left has guaranteed trade ticket droppers, with Faerie stuff above that. Since I was lucky enough to craft lots of Pot O Golds before they capped the limit, I have an area where I spell out "A" "I" "P" & "S" so I know which account I am playing. There is an area to the right of the crops where I place current event stuff, or an item I want to remember to collect from (cow, mink, etc). The marshy area I haven't figured out yet. I kept Dead Trees from this event there.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    i have a mermaid area. an elite royal area. a regular royal area. an entertainment area. a gnome/wizard area. a garden. a lovers lane. a baby petting zoo. an agriculture area. a music area. a scarey area. a town general store area (post office, etc). a crafting area. a troll area. a faerie area. a special animal area. a special resource animal area. a general animal area. the large beasts area. christmas area. a knight area.
    i'm slowly moving my mermaid area over to my marshland area sicne they are similar and there is more room over there
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have a mermaid area. an elite royal area. a regular royal area. an entertainment area. a gnome/wizard area. a garden. a lovers lane. a baby petting zoo. an agriculture area. a music area. a scarey area. a town general store area (post office, etc). a crafting area. a troll area. a faerie area. a special animal area. a special resource animal area. a general animal area. the large beasts area. christmas area. a knight area.
    i'm slowly moving my mermaid area over to my marshland area sicne they are similar and there is more room over there
    I also have areas. A Spooky area, a Pink/Valentines area, Fairy area, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I go with 100% pink theme

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    I go with 100% pink theme
    I am making neighbor requests, this I want to see! Love love love pink!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am making neighbor requests, this I want to see! Love love love pink!
    5 years of changes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Castle.jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	56114

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Castle.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	56113

Executive Chef
    Omg Echowuuu!
    How did you get a picture of your entire kingdom?!
    Please tell me how!
    I have forever wanted a way to see everything at once.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-04-20 at 11:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Omg Echowuuu!
    How did you get a picture of your entire kingdom?!
    Please tell me how!
    I have forever wanted a way to see everything at once.
    You take 50 screenshots then transfer them to desktop computer and piece them together..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    You take 50 screenshots then transfer them to desktop computer and piece them together..
    Lol, I did that a few years ago. I may have to do it again. It’s so fun to see everyone’s kingdoms. Without the lag of visiting, haha.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast