Thread: In Game Timers?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar

In Game Timers?

I may have missed it, but is there a thread with timers listed? I saw someone asking on the recent event thread. Here is an example:

*Monster hunter events begin ? And last for how long?

*New events begin on Thursdays at 11:00am PT and last one/two weeks(?), ending (?6:00pm or 7:00pm PT?)

*Weekday Warrior gives a limited chance at brief moments of unlimited energy which help players replenish resources from the previous event. It starts on Wednesday nights at the close of the last event, lasting 10-12 hours

*Baron's Tent
    Rotten cabbages begin Monday 11:00am PT
    Special weekend cabbages begin Friday 11:00am PT
    Any unspent cabbages for each will be available upon their return

PT - In game time is Pacific Time Zone (?)
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-16-20 at 05:04 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Hello there!

I don't believe there is a set timer for how often Monster Hunter events will appear- they appear on a Thursday, just like other events. We as players don't get advance notice of the event type other than our best guess from the "Coming soon!"/"Join us on X for a new event!" Preview Banners that appear a few days before the last event ends.
    We don't know for sure that they'll be Monster Hunter type until the event itself begins!
    I believe they are set to last just as long as other event types, as they appear in place of any other type.

There's usually an Event timer in game, I believe it starts at 13 days (?) and counts down from there.

I haven't seen a "Grandmaster Timezone Guide" of sorts, other than the front page of the Wiki fandom's Timezone Assistance snippet which just confirms that events start Thursdays at 11am PST and links to a few timezone conversion sites.
    ( https://castlestoryguide.fandom.com/...ory_Guide_Wiki )

The few Hub guides i've seen seem to be focused on thorough information, and don't specify game calendar/schedule perhaps in case of shifting schedules set by s8?

The info you've gathered looks right to me so far!
    Event duration would be closer to 2 weeks, starting Thursday and ending on a Wednesday.

Hope this helps, sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Nightclub Owner
    Most events end on a Wednesday at 6pm PT but event length varies depending on the type of event. I agree that most are 14 days - Monster Hunts being one of the few that only last 7 days.

As for time zones: yes, the game's home time is Pacific Time (s8's based in California) Daily Resets are 12 midnight PT. Every player's in-game timers for events are automatically converted to their own local time to avoid confusion. SW includes a link to a time zone converter in the first post of every new goal under the Useful Links area.