Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Sided Meaning - Tower Dragon Tournament 6/12/20

Rhino Keeper
    Wheww...was it me or was that a hard tournament? Goodness...I got stuck on several but finally finished it and got my Tower on the nest now! I don’t know how anyone gets past these high level champions the first try. My game must not like me...

Fashion Designer
    I was running low on time so I ended up using Ultimate to get past Bronzetalon and was starting to get discouraged at Tower when my Sunsnake (14) finally took him down!

I wish I could get past tournaments without ultimate but they do not make it easy, especially for us Android players that no longer get videos to skip battle times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Tx for the pointers, skyharbour, Soccer 10 has just taken down Tower . Will have to give Soccer some food as a reward.
    Yes, definitely get your Soccer Dragon up to level 15. He helps against champions as well as Achilles, Diamond (on most islands), Infinity and Passion - what's commonly referred to in the forum as ADIPS. There's a second tier of dragons I use against champions as well - Metal, Dark and level 15 Air, Water, Fire, Forest and Virtue - Those have been successful for me as well. Never sleep on high level common dragons. They're good in a pinch.
    Congratulations on winning your Tower Dragon. That may be a pretty good fighter for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Yeah, I think I may buy him next sale where he's available - he seems to be a good fighter. I don't have any soccer types right now.
    I will tell you to save 800 Essence to get USA, Brazil or England to have as soccer type dragons until they put Soccer on sale. If you want to go exotic, Germany is available for 400 Essence. All are effective in their own ways and can help with champions as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Wheww...was it me or was that a hard tournament? Goodness...I got stuck on several but finally finished it and got my Tower on the nest now! I don’t know how anyone gets past these high level champions the first try. My game must not like me...
    Single element champions are the fickle ones because most times any dragons besides ADIPS have a 10% chance of beating them. Those champions with multiple elements are easier to beat because of the second and sometimes third elements. For those I use the guide and/or a battle calculator on multiple sites that I can't post links to in the forum because they're 3rd party sites.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Single element champions are the fickle ones because most times any dragons besides ADIPS have a 10% chance of beating them. Those champions with multiple elements are easier to beat because of the second and sometimes third elements. For those I use the guide and/or a battle calculator on multiple sites that I can't post links to in the forum because they're 3rd party sites.

I typically use the calculator or the color guide to find out which is the best dragon to use. My problem tends to lie with the champion types that are level 15+ ....I have a level 15 diamond and a level 15 infinity and they always take numerous rounds to win....I can be stuck on one an entire day. So frustrating. I personally don’t think we should have to battle anything higher than the level we can get too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I will tell you to save 800 Essence to get USA, Brazil or England to have as soccer type dragons until they put Soccer on sale. If you want to go exotic, Germany is available for 400 Essence. All are effective in their own ways and can help with champions as well.
    Thanks for the tip! I will have to look into it. I have a spot open for a habitat so I can get the soccer habitat and toss one of the hybrids on for now. Amazing that I have a spot for another habitat, but I have been working on paring down my dragons - no duplicates allowed except Magic since the only adventure I go on right now is for food and this way I can send one adventuring and have another available if a "breed with magic" bingo square comes up.

Anyway...thanks!

Side note - Harmony Knight is at level 9 and working his way up, excited to have him on my team finally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12