Thread: Push Alarm is gemmed~!~!

Push Alarm is gemmed~!~!

Is anyone who has same symptom as mine? I already set "button on" of food ready, tip, comments, but the device has no respond like push alarm even when the food is ready. I also checked the application setting in device. The alarm still set on in device manager as well. I Guess Lots of users complained this, and i tried to contact Stroms8 directly but the answer was support ticket closed whats going on S8??) Just decided to abandon this game??? Anyone who can handle this???

Nightclub Owner
    This is a known issue but the team hasn't offered a fix for it yet, so there's nothing we can do but wait.

To continue the discussion, here's a link to the current Bugs Thread on the issue where the team will likely post any updates/info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

I don?t know if this is a similar problem, but for awhile it seems like I keep getting a message saying "Buy Gems" like you would get if you are trying buy Gems, you would click. That seems to popup several times when trying to do just basic things like serve food, answer requests, everything seems to start triggering it to happen.
    ​Amy