Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guiding Fates: Dragon Tales Event - June 12 2020

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, did they just abandon it or what?
    Thank you! I took a 3 year hiatus from the game and forgot or was unaware of problem solving. Also Impo the community is gone. Unless I missed something
    Scarletfyr

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, did they just abandon it or what?
    I really don't think they ever monitored this forum. I think the Mods did this. I don't know why you didn't receive anything from a Mod...

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I really don't think they ever monitored this forum. I think the Mods did this. I don't know why you didn't receive anything from a Mod...
    It’s because the DS Forum no longer has a regular mod. Kooky Panda resigned as our mod a number of moons ago. Spiritwind00, the mod from the CS Forum, comes in from time to time to help us pin and unpin threads but the activities in the CS Forum keeps her really busy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It’s because the DS Forum no longer has a regular mod. Kooky Panda resigned as our mod a number of moons ago. Spiritwind00, the mod from the CS Forum, comes in from time to time to help us pin and unpin threads but the activities in the CS Forum keeps her really busy.
    Thank you for letting me/us know.

Fashion Designer
    I just finished the Dragon Tales. Whew-what a mess! I thought we were supposed to get 1,840 Destiny Decks...I got 1,400. ?????

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I just finished the Dragon Tales. Whew-what a mess! I thought we were supposed to get 1,840 Destiny Decks...I got 1,400. ?????
    Whoops! ( *∵* )

I didn't realize that the Find and Replace did not change the amount from 1,840 to 1,400. I must have left out the "," comma in the search field and asked it to Find "1840" instead of "1,840"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12