Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magician Dragon - Jun 12 2020 (Needed for the Guiding Fates Dragon Tales Event)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Agree, completely and totally - but I will add I did miraculously get the Magician this morning using Lost Love and Neo Air.

I've only recently returned to the game after my frustrations pushed me to take a break of nearly two years. I've been logging in daily for the last month or so to find not much has changed. While it is nice to see they've started adding more dragons to the Codex, I'm not sure if I feel compelled to stick around for a game that has grown so little in such a long time. It saddens me as I've been a loyal player since 2012 but I feel the rewards no longer seem worth the ever-growing effort they require.
    Likewise. I came back after a long absence, & at first all the new dragons were super cool! But the ONLY reason that I want to finish the tales is to get the Tickets to try to get the gold producing dragon. Shelling out gold to GET a dragon that I need for the Tales defeats the purpose. I am on at least 10 - 15 trys (I took a short break to do one or 2 for Bingo, thinking maybe shaking things up would help). STILL no dragon, a full 36 hours after I was required to breed it. : (

If this very next one isn't it, I will blow off the Tales (keep my precious food & gold), & just work hard at rocking the Bingo to at least get THOSE 5 - 15 tickets.

At the very least, they could retire that annoying Frilly!! lol Not much more insulting than getting 3 of the "common" dragon to breed for a previous event. (If I recall, I had to craft my initial Frilly).

At least give us the option to Craft this dragon?

Farm Supplier
    Also, am I missing something, or is this one NOT on the fandom wiki eggs page? (if I am allowed to ask that here) Hoping to find breeding options other than just a solid blue (only have water & hammerhead) & solid yellow (only have air)

Banned
    Finally got Magician with Neo Air and Neo Blue after 12 long fail tries. It helped me get Charioteer and now I can stop playing the Tales as Star doesn't interest me and I already have the token prize - Transformation.

Farm Supplier
    I have four socials going on at the same time. 🤦🏼*♀️ When do we start panicking? 🙄

Rhino Keeper
    No magician for me.... crazy
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    No magician for me.... crazy
    Yeah, my friend spent all the way up til chapter nine trying to breed magician and got over 40 fails, spent 250 gold speed breeding for it (and they still could not get a COMMON dragon they should have bought it instead of speed breeding for it...So they gave up on the tales completely.)
    They got TONS of rares and super rares but could not get the event COMMON dragon with breeding blue and yellow ALL week like the event asks you to breed but they can get dozens of rares and super rares instead? Seems like something is up to me...
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Yeah, my friend spent all the way up til chapter nine trying to breed magician and got over 40 fails, spent 250 gold speed breeding for it (and they still could not get a COMMON dragon they should have bought it instead of speed breeding for it...So they gave up on the tales completely.)
    They got TONS of rares and super rares but could not get the event COMMON dragon with breeding blue and yellow ALL week like the event asks you to breed but they can get dozens of rares and super rares instead? Seems like something is up to me...
    While I have paid for the common dragon for Tales before, I only do it on my main island. My baby islands only get the first Tales dragon and then I stop playing Tales with them - they never seem to get the necessary common dragon. Granted, I log in and play with them less but still - you would think one would have gotten it by now and I've had those accounts for at least a year now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123