Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magician Dragon - Jun 12 2020 (Needed for the Guiding Fates Dragon Tales Event)

Banned
    I swear if I get another Social Dragon....smh.

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous!!!! Why make it so hard to breed the required dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    As a long time player, I have found it increasingly difficult to get the common Tales dragon. I am at a point now where I probably won’t even try in the future. The game is getting increasingly frustrating to play. That is why I stopped playing Fantasy Forest Story. With so many combos, it is harder to get the required common where before there were much fewer dragon combos.

Fashion Designer

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    As a long time player, I have found it increasingly difficult to get the common Tales dragon. I am at a point now where I probably won?t even try in the future. The game is getting increasingly frustrating to play. That is why I stopped playing Fantasy Forest Story. With so many combos, it is harder to get the required common where before there were much fewer dragon combos.
    100% THIS!! Always the manipulation to buy gold, it?s gotten rediculous!
    HEY STORM 8!!!! The BEST way to destroy ANY business is GREED!! I am at the point I need this and have already wasted gold speeding up so many 4 hour hopefuls which turned out to be frillys! Talk about manipulation!! You are sitting there cackling and rubbing your hands together thinking you are so clever! Guess what? Soon you wont have any players left and will be looking for a new business to fail at. GET REAL!!!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Banned
    1st try - Social
    2nd try - Mist
    3rd try - Social
    4th try - Social
    5th try - Rainbow
    6th try - Mist

This is ridiculous. STOP requiring common dragons for Dragon Tales !!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Common my @$$... 😠 SO many fails, and I STILL don?t have the right dragon egg. Now I remember why I quit playing, and now it?s worse, so I might just have to quit again...

Farm Supplier
    So many fails .....((

Fashion Designer
    After a ton of fails, I finally got it with water and air

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    As a long time player, I have found it increasingly difficult to get the common Tales dragon. I am at a point now where I probably won?t even try in the future. The game is getting increasingly frustrating to play. That is why I stopped playing Fantasy Forest Story. With so many combos, it is harder to get the required common where before there were much fewer dragon combos.
    Agree, completely and totally - but I will add I did miraculously get the Magician this morning using Lost Love and Neo Air.

I've only recently returned to the game after my frustrations pushed me to take a break of nearly two years. I've been logging in daily for the last month or so to find not much has changed. While it is nice to see they've started adding more dragons to the Codex, I'm not sure if I feel compelled to stick around for a game that has grown so little in such a long time. It saddens me as I've been a loyal player since 2012 but I feel the rewards no longer seem worth the ever-growing effort they require.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the only quest I’ll do... I can’t keep up with the leaderboard one ... and the other just don’t get points ... I did get one fail of a dragon I need.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast