Thread: Please incorporate this, I am now angry and a bit sad.

Executive Chef

Please incorporate this, I am now angry and a bit sad.

I really wish there was a way to make sure when you trying to sell stuff to a specific person, THEY CAN ONLY GET IT or purchase it.

Anyway. Today, I've been farming for some "Land Deeds" Maps, and others, and I was trying to make sure my other farm got it (the one I needed it on) and not even a second later, they were bought. Even with me doing it by two phones, and logging in really fast after they're listed, to ensure I do get them

Anyway. I will just overcharge for them, since I luckily have the coins - because they got a major discount, and yet I didn't even intend for them to be sold. I am now sad and a bit angry because that means I'll have to re-farm for them. And they're (land deeds etc) the hardest to get

So please, in the future, make sure only a specific person can get them. Or incorporate that in, so only people who asked for them get it.

To be fair, I should've overcharged for them in the first place, but since this hasn't happened to me yet, especially when I do it by two phones, I didn't think it would.

Anyway. If anyone has any land deeds they're willing to sell me, I would be willing to buy them. Even if they're overpriced - I will buy. Thanks.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-15-20 at 04:24 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    It was the same person who bought the 2 listings I was going to, but since they didn't leave hearts when buying it - I cannot trace it back, or even try asking for them back ...

The same thing happened to me and i was using two phones as well. It was very upsetting to me as well.