Thread: Stop subtracting our outfits

Lightbulb Stop subtracting our outfits

I don?t know if fashion story players noticed ,,the change in our design fashion story,, they have taken one out fit ,, out recently,, the skirt, shirt, and gladiators, and sweater,, that was a nice outfit,,, they have not replaced it all,, so far,,, if they are not giving new fashions,,, then stop taking the old fashion,, I tried to go back on, the Christmas, app, and the Halloween, app, even the Thanksgiving app, that out fit is is gone,,, I am very unhappy about this,, they gave us five days,m to order as many as you can,,, then took it completely, out of our collection,,, very sneaky,,, please let?s stand together about this ,, we need every outfit to stay on fashion story,, especially,when they are no adding anything new,,, Thankyou

Stop deleting our outfits on fashion story

I completely agree, we should at least have access to discontinued outfits if they are taking others one away or not adding anything new. I also really want old limited time offer displays like the fairytale display, the beach wedding, garden fashion, the lake diplay just anything summer/spring displays would be great. I just want more options since we dont have anything new.

I can't get in now unless I use an older iPad. Not even sure if it works now as I was so frustrated with the way things have been thie last few years that I haven't logged in for months.

Very scarce and seedy, it's not worth it

We want new content!

Executive Chef
    It’s getting boring without new outfits and no updates. How come it’s Fashion that gets no updates? At least, once a month to make the game interesting. Bakery gets like 2-3 updates a month. I only have one unlocked outfit and then that’s it. It’s getting boring after awhile nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    It’s getting boring without new outfits and no updates. How come it’s Fashion that gets no updates? At least, once a month to make the game interesting. Bakery gets like 2-3 updates a month. I only have one unlocked outfit and then that’s it. It’s getting boring after awhile nothing new.
    Fashion Story has limited updates for the time being. Let’s wait to see if Storm8 has anything prepared for Halloween and Christmas. Last year we got a Halloween goal
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support