Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mythical Birthday Event - 2020 June 10

Executive Chef
    I think my Chickens are becoming suspicious about how often I'm feeding them and collecting their eggs...and discarding them almost as soon as I get them. They aren't being very forthcoming with the Kitsune Charms.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 06-12-20 at 04:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Im late starting on this one. Reading the post #1, it is give 3, give 4, give 5 kind of event. N the fox is the "surely" prize, not random or luck prize . Right ? Thx for answering n gud luck to all

Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Im late starting on this one. Reading the post #1, it is give 3, give 4, give 5 kind of event. N the fox is the "surely" prize, not random or luck prize . Right ? Thx for answering n gud luck to all
    yes the prize if you complete all the goals. So far it is the same type of goal as the Lunar New Year event, but I?m not sure for certain it’s the same for steps 8 and 9 yet.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Excuse me, my kitsune nest won't work, i tap on the deep fried tofu multiple times and nothing changes. I have 2 tofus atm, no kitsune appears on the nest cost 10 gems. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Excuse me, my kitsune nest won't work, i tap on the deep fried tofu multiple times and nothing changes. I have 2 tofus atm, no kitsune appears on the nest cost 10 gems. Thank you.
    You need to place 5 Deep Fried Tofu.

Have a Bite (2/2)
    Place 5 Deep Fried Tofu on the Kitsune Nest!
    Get 3 Kitsune Prints
    Reward: 200 coins, 3 experience points.

Hi everyone;

I’m on goal 4 and finding the order warehouse is not dropping the tail charm. I’ve made at least 10 deliveries since reaching this goal and no tail charms.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I sure would like to get a few orders that needed eggs. Seems like a waste to constantly having to discard them.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 8 ????
    I want to anticipate. I am at goal 6.
    Last edited by Moissonor; 06-13-20 at 02:49 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by krisscritters View Post
    Hi everyone;

I’m on goal 4 and finding the order warehouse is not dropping the tail charm. I’ve made at least 10 deliveries since reaching this goal and no tail charms.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!
    Check in the newspaper 😁

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    I sure would like to get a few orders that needed eggs. Seems like a waste to constantly having to discard them.
    Unfortunately, it depends entirely on what level you are at: the higher your level, the less likely you are to receive orders asking for eggs or egg products (because there are so many other items to choose from). And, of course, it also depends on what buildings you have available to you.

I agree, it feels like a waste to constantly discard them. However, you can perhaps make use of SOME of the eggs:

Bakery: Raisin Bread, Maple Bread, Maple Cotton Candy Meringue, Cake Batter, Lemon Tart, Chocolate Brownie
    Deep Fryer: Fried Egg, Fried Banana
    Deli: Breakfast Sandwich, Brown Truffle Egg
    Ice Creamery: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Goat Milk Ice Cream
    Kitchen: Cornbread, Quiche
    Sushi Shop: Egg Sushi
    Bed and Breakfast: Omelet, Pancakes, Maple Bacon and Eggs
    Specialty Goods: Almond Cookie
    Noodle House: Egg Noodles

If nothing else, perhaps you could concentrate on either making Cornbread (because right now the Kitchen is dropping an event item) or Pancakes and/or Maple Bacon and Eggs (because: 1-you may have a lot of Bacon left from collecting from Pigs during the Leaderboard event; or 2-when we have the short multi-step side goals that ask for X amount of this or that, those are the two items often asked for). It's not going to use up all of the Eggs, but at least it will use some of them.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast