Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythical Birthday Event - 2020 June 10

Executive Chef
    I wish S8 would've given the option to buy the birthday cake if we didn't want to do the event.

Also, bringing back all previous birthday cakes for sale which would be great for those that are missing any in their collection or couldn't completely built them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    It’s been two days of making specialty goods and zero kitsuke masks. Is anyone else having this issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    It’s been two days of making specialty goods and zero kitsuke masks. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Masks are not random drops from Specialty Goods. There is a recipe for them: 15 Kitsune Charms (Chickens), 3 Tufts of Fur (drops from Kitchen crafts), and 3 Kitsune Prints (tapping the kistune when it appears).

Bad idea. The other birthday cakes were one with hard work. I?m proud to have one the first 3. Money should not be allowed to enter into this

Are we able to pre-craft the items for the higher goals ahead of time? Wondering if these will just disappear as I don?t see them in my barn.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by just4thefun View Post
    Are we able to pre-craft the items for the higher goals ahead of time? Wondering if these will just disappear as I don?t see them in my barn.
    All items crafted are invisible so they can not be traded.
    You can buy and sell the items needed to craft though.
    Yes I am making ahead I just won't know how many until I give on reaching next goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone collected from the gate yet? If so what items does it give. Thanks for any and all feedback.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Has anyone collected from the gate yet? If so what items does it give. Thanks for any and all feedback.
    It gives up to one of each event-related item. Sometimes it only gives one or two of the items, sometimes it gives all the items. I think, though, that it does not give the pages used to craft the Kitsune Scroll. I am also not sure if it drops Deep-Fried Tofu. I do remember seeing it drop everything else.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It gives up to one of each event-related item. Sometimes it only gives one or two of the items, sometimes it gives all the items. I think, though, that it does not give the pages used to craft the Kitsune Scroll. I am also not sure if it drops Deep-Fried Tofu. I do remember seeing it drop everything else.
    Thank You for the feedback. I was hoping it gave the crafted items not just items to craft.

Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Thank You for the feedback. I was hoping it gave the crafted items not just items to craft.
    For the Masks, they require 15 items from the chickens, 3 from the kitchen (drop after collecting things), and 3 of the paw prints from the fox that comes around on the farm periodically.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast