Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bakery Nerd - 2020 June 09 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by angelwoman712 View Post
    Once again I have lost 24 gems on a crate I did not wish to purchase. I was changing my ovens and up pops the crate which I hit accidentally. So unfair. I have a SUGGESTION. Would it be possible to add a CONFIRMATION BUTTON. For example, "WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE?" This would be an easy fix.
    I had same problem before😢

Farm Supplier
    Once again I have lost 24 gems on a crate I did not wish to purchase. I was changing my ovens and up pops the crate which I hit accidentally. So unfair. I have a SUGGESTION. Would it be possible to add a CONFIRMATION BUTTON. For example, "WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE?" This would be an easy fix.
    I accidentally hit buying coins and lost 100 gems

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I have cooked the first recipe twice now and get no product! The second time it happened I thought maybe they were invisible for some reason, but the cupcakes for the side goal went on the counter and I only had 1 counter out
    Hey, did this problem get sorted on its own? I made three Cinna-Rolls, but the product is missing too. Thankfully, they've been counted towards my goal, phew!!

What should I do if the next batch is missing too?

Been there done that; spent gems on a mannequin that has no place in my bakery!

No matter how careful I am, I feel like any day I'm going to lose more gems this way! I think they've deliberately not placed a confirm option...their goal is to make us spend gems so we eventually buy some.

Or maybe they just want to keep the game clean and simple, or they would've included a search function in the gifts section 😅😛

Fashion Designer
    Cinna rolls on a plate. Would prefer to be displayed on a high plate thingy for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200611_095616.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	55757
    Jared,19

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Cinna rolls on a plate. Would prefer to be displayed on a high plate thingy for me.

I was just about to post a pic; my Cinna-Rolls suddenly reappeared on a counter! 😁 I'm just glad these are visible, unlike the Choco-Waffle Sticks 😉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

it's better than the tray,

Executive Chef
    I think these recipes are ok not great and not bad. I hope the second oven recipes are better looking. I hope the prize is nice and cute.

So sorry

That has been an issue since the beginning of times and a common complaint that has never been addressed and, 10 years into this game, will likely never be addressed. I have also lost gems purchasing unwanted things, speeding up recipes I didn't want to speed or recovering dishes that I didn't want to recover. I did purchase gems at the beginning but I fell in so many gem traps I stopped buying gems altogether.

On a different note, we are still getting trays galore! I hope we get more attractive presentations soon.

How is everyone doing? I?m almost done with the side goals.
    I just came in here to look it up on whether there is anything after Part 3. I just finished the Vanilla Cupcakes.
    Hope everyone is staying safe!
    Take Care, Amy
    ​Amy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast