Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bakery Nerd - 2020 June 09 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    First recipe is a cute-ish tray presentation, but at the end of the day it's still a tray presentation. Just eyeballing the two other recipes from the first oven, looks like we're sliding back into flat, basic, forgettable designs. Please S8, you just had a wonderful streak of inspiring, elaborate designs, and I've been buying and spending more gems. Keep that going, don't regress.

Nightclub Owner
    I like all of the items and the recipes sound promising - if we don't get too many tiny dishes on trays again.

That said, I can't figure out why they went with pirates for the Side Goal prize instead of one of the other book themed items. Wouldn't the Book Club Meeting, Book Store or more specifically the Book Nook (from the 2017 book-themed goal) have been a better choice? At least they offered one of the better pirate items which means it's not a total loss?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    First recipe is a cute-ish tray presentation, but at the end of the day it's still a tray presentation. Just eyeballing the two other recipes from the first oven, looks like we're sliding back into flat, basic, forgettable designs. Please S8, you just had a wonderful streak of inspiring, elaborate designs, and I've been buying and spending more gems. Keep that going, don't regress.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I like all of the items and the recipes sound promising - if we don't get too many tiny dishes on trays again.

That said, I can't figure out why they went with pirates for the Side Goal prize instead of one of the other book themed items. Wouldn't the Book Club Meeting, Book Store or more specifically the Book Nook (from the 2017 book-themed goal) have been a better choice? At least they offered one of the better pirate items which means it's not a total loss?
    If they wanna go with the wooden tray, that's fine by me but no plates perhaps? That makes it look too tiny, yep.
    Stack some chocowaffle sticks and put choco jar on the side or something?
    And yes, please, something that actually goes along with the Book theme. Do they even realize that people still decorating bakeries with one themed items or they thought we just throw random things we won on it, hmm. Hopefully the second recipe looks better!

Farm Supplier
    This goal is Alright... I don't really like The whole Book theme.. The Side goal prize don't even Match the theme.. Pirates, really?? We could've gotten something similar to the Goal...

Former bookworm here, so I loved the wallpaper! The pirate cove threw me off a bit; what do books and pirate coves have in common? Lol, it sounds like the beginning of a silly joke.

I found the first recipe barely visible and was a tad disappointed. Hoping the others are cuter.

But the side goal is awesome because at least RVC gives you a good profit! I like how TL seems to be giving us more profitable recipes to bake these days! 😁

Farm Supplier
    The first recipe ilooks ugly on my counter

Executive Chef
    The side goals don't always have to be the same theme as the main goal, nothing wrong with switching up once in a while. Perhaps some players will prefer a pirate over books or viceversa so there's a win-win situation as far as themes go. The idea is that players get to enjoy something from the goals, while not always you can get that & if they like both then what is better than that.

The bakery nerd theme is excellent for us bookworms while the pirate cove is great in anticipation for summer.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Just saw the collectibles of this goal closely, do we have any drinks resemble the starbucks cup like the 4th collectible? If there's any can someone point out which recipe and what oven they're in, link me if possible? Thank you so much!
    If there's none so far, then I'd love to suggest that kind of drink design for next goal!

Once again I have lost 24 gems on a crate I did not wish to purchase. I was changing my ovens and up pops the crate which I hit accidentally. So unfair. I have a SUGGESTION. Would it be possible to add a CONFIRMATION BUTTON. For example, "WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE?" This would be an easy fix.

Fashion Designer
    I want the side goal prize so much!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast