Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: GOAL: Bakery Nerd - 2020 June 09 (15 Days)

  1. #31
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I think these recipes are ok not great and not bad. I hope the second oven recipes are better looking. I hope the prize is nice and cute.
    I also hope 2nd oven recipies to be better. I never play for prize. I just want good looking recipies but 3rd recipe has been again served on a tray just like last tea cup stove goal recipies. M highly dissapointed

  2. #32
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,538
    Finally I get the Pirate Cove for my bakery!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B37040A7-D993-4E9D-9F93-71AD1185FCA5.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	594.6 KB 
ID:	55760

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8EC4419B-B243-4F34-B7A5-57B8DF0C06FE.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	55761
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

  3. #33
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2
    Can anyone explain the Book Nook Appliance Parts? Is it at random what they send to you? It?s my first time buying a crate.

  4. #34
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    I just got the pirates cove today which is nice for my bakery but I agree, it doesn't match the main goal. Just a question, how many goal ovens do you all usually build? I have 30 oven slots and I usually build 5 of each of the goal ovens, not sure if its enough because I barely finish on time. I like the tables for this goal, they're pretty cute and look nice for a coffee/bookstore themed bakery.

  5. #35
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by grislum View Post
    Can anyone explain the Book Nook Appliance Parts? Is it at random what they send to you? It?s my first time buying a crate.
    I'm not sure what you meant here... I've never heard appliance in a crate. Did you mean the appliances (ovens, stoves, etc) or the crate they're offering?

  6. #36
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,860
    Quote Originally Posted by grislum View Post
    Can anyone explain the Book Nook Appliance Parts? Is it at random what they send to you? It?s my first time buying a crate.
    Yes, it's totally random - all that is assured is that for 8 Gems you will receive 6 parts in total and that all 6 parts will be the same. So, for this goal you will either get 6 Bookish Knob, 6 Bookish Gear, 6 Reader's Screw or 6 Reader's Dial.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I'm not sure what you meant here... I've never heard appliance in a crate. Did you mean the appliances (ovens, stoves, etc) or the crate they're offering?
    I do believe OP is referring to the Crate on offer with each goal for 8 gems - this time it's called Book Nook Cafe Appliance Parts.

  7. #37
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I do believe OP is referring to the Crate on offer with each goal for 8 gems - this time it's called Book Nook Cafe Appliance Parts.
    Ooh that one! I thought the crate that consist of appliances inside!
    Outta curiosity, did anyone ever buy it to build their ovens though? Did it help? I always built my ovens and stoves through parts gifting and requesting and exchanging collectibles for parts. Though to be said, I am so lucky to have neighbors that are active players and played at the same time as I did, also they seemed to have alarm or something for every reset, I usually got gifts max quickly. And I only built 4 appliances max for each needed.
    I might try to buy the parts-crate if the review is good to spare me more free time during goals. Any opinion or suggestion about the craye?

  8. #38
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Ooh that one! I thought the crate that consist of appliances inside!
    Outta curiosity, did anyone ever buy it to build their ovens though? Did it help? I always built my ovens and stoves through parts gifting and requesting and exchanging collectibles for parts. Though to be said, I am so lucky to have neighbors that are active players and played at the same time as I did, also they seemed to have alarm or something for every reset, I usually got gifts max quickly. And I only built 4 appliances max for each needed.
    I might try to buy the parts-crate if the review is good to spare me more free time during goals. Any opinion or suggestion about the craye?
    As I said, it's random so it's not guaranteed to give you parts for the appliance you're trying to build; it may spit out items for the first appliance when you've already moved beyond it. That and the fact that you get six duplicates of the same part makes it even less appealing to me, personally. Getting one part you didn't need would be bad enough but getting six of them would be a real irritation.

    If I was struggling to build goal appliances, I'd rather burn through coins dumping recipes for collectibles. At least that way I could then trade them for the exact parts I need rather than spend gems for a random part. Not only are coins much easier and quicker to replace but I'm never a huge fan of random chance playing a part in my playing, not when my gems are involved, lol.

  9. #39
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm never a huge fan of random chance playing a part in my playing, not when my gems are involved, lol.
    Same, lol. The reason why I didn't know which crate OP talked about was because I never paid attention to that kinda crate (partly because I thought it's kinda stupid to use gems for parts when you can get it for free from neighbors and request (40perday!), especially when S8 LOVEEEEEEES to make us buy those gems ovens for goals huh?!).

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

    If I was struggling to build goal appliances, I'd rather burn through coins dumping recipes for collectibles. At least that way I could then trade them for the exact parts I need rather than spend gems for a random part. Not only are coins much easier and quicker to replace but I'm never a huge fan of random chance playing a part in my playing, not when my gems are involved, lol.
    That's exactly what I do. I just dump recipes until I get enough collectibles to finish the appliance in question. I'd be very upset if I spent gems for a parts crate and got all the parts I didn't need. Gems are very hard to get at higher levels while coins keep flowing in, so it's easy to choose.

    I tend to build 4 or 5 of the first goal appliance and at least 5 of the second goal appliance, as their recipes tend to require longer to cook.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •