Thread: Gaining levels

Gaining levels

So Im not sure how to use this Forum as I didnt know this existed until now but I feel like while many users I see are in Level 99 etc I am still on level 19, despite playing fairly actively on and off for several years. Am I missing a trick? I learn more every day but I feel like I am missing some sort of information about leveling up, getting XP, etc. I want to expand and make my restaurant better but I feel like it is hard. I also dont see how people manage to have full counters of food all day! Are these people just on the app a lot or again, have I missed something?

Any help would be appreciated

Farm Supplier
    If you want to keep leveling up On this game, spend your money on the decor like tables, chairs, wallpaper, floor decor.. Buy counters, stoves.. Play the goals..

I was amazed too seeing people that always had food, to achieve it myself I closed the restaurant so people couldn't come in and started cooking the same dish in all my stoves, and then another and then another I used long recepies, that's the way I did it but it takes a lot of pacience and having enough money to get by without costumers