Page 98 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by boon1577 View Post
    Hi, I will like Chk why is my razorback dragon not in my storage
    Even after i won the battle. Using iOS
    This is not the first time. Do encounter on ninja dragon.
    Pls return me.
    Try restarting your device, then check your inventory again. If your dragon is still missing, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Am seeing people talk about gems from Troll vault, I've had it for a week and never got anything but coins, which I have no need for! Will we need the gems for new update? What should I do?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Am seeing people talk about gems from Troll vault, I've had it for a week and never got anything but coins, which I have no need for! Will we need the gems for new update? What should I do?
    The vault can drop random things which each have different rarity levels. I've only had silver and jewels, no special gems. Most of the gems have a max of 1 so people aren't getting them. Give it and you'll eventually get them (or the notification you're maxed on the).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

In dragon story I downloaded three apps that you were giving 9 free gold to download but I never got 27 gold!! I didn't even get any gold. Ive deleted them by now and I can only remember the name of one it was ****. Please give me the gold I was supposed to earn in dragon story.
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by fairyoflife; 05-01-14 at 03:01 PM. Reason: to change what I was going to say

Oh It looks like its 8 gold now I thought it was 9 gold before.
    Oops

The Honorable Panda
    Just a reminder that this thread is for forum specific questions and information.
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content.
    For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I posted a thread about not receiving earned stars and this being locked out of the next level. This is Jewel Mania. There have been several posts back and forth, and my thread has been marked "Answered". I have not yet had an answer that explains what is going on and helps me figure this out. How do I get the "Answered" off my thread?

Mitzi2100

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi2100 View Post
    I posted a thread about not receiving earned stars and this being locked out of the next level. This is Jewel Mania. There have been several posts back and forth, and my thread has been marked "Answered". I have not yet had an answer that explains what is going on and helps me figure this out. How do I get the "Answered" off my thread?

Mitzi2100
    Hi Mitzi,

To unlock the next level you need to increase your total number of stars. This is done by completing new levels or getting a higher star level than you previously had on a level. In the examples you provided you showed the same level having been finished a couple of times with 1 and 2 stars. This won't increase your total star count as you already had 2 stars. The only way you would increase the count for that level would be to finish it with 3 stars.

The way you can confirm what I am saying is to count the stars you currently have against each level you have completed. Then replay a level getting the same or lower stars that you had for it. You'll see that your total stars don't increase. Then go back to another level and beat the stars that you had (eg you had 1 star and you now got 2). You will see that this increases your total star count.

So basically to unlock the level you need to go back to levels where you got one star and now get 2 or 3 or go to levels where you got 2 stars and now get 3.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

How do you change the name that appears when you post a comment so that it is not your user ID (to avoid getting bombarded with a million neighbor requests)?

New Resident
    Hi new here to as question about bingo. Why doesn't the top winners win anything? All you get is your tickets back