Page 93 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Banned
    So will my question be answered? To Admin only. Since the forums have been merged will you guys be hiring more mods?

New Resident
    Where are the specific rules for Dragon story. I may be having a blonde moment, but I havent been able to find info on how often you are allowed to send gifts, how many you can send, etc.
    Thanks

Banned
    I heard that updating to iOS 7 won't work for games. So can I delete them(the games), update the iOS, and download them (tHe GAMES) when the games are supported again? I need new features but don't want to lose my progress. Sorry for confusing question.

If I have a siggy in fire mocha how come I I don't have it now?

What's the different between permission groups and regular groups?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Azriemw3 View Post
    Where you get farm story 2
    Farm story 2 has not been fully released yet. It has only been released in a few countries. Not in US yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    Will there be more mods added? Since There was a merge and more to handle.
    The community managers are not currently accepting moderator applications at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Christiana12345 View Post
    If I have a siggy on FireMocha, how come I don't have it now????
    The Team Lava forum is the main forum now, and currently signatures are not available to members that registered for this forum after 4-12-10.

Quote Originally Posted by indim2 View Post
    i had a bakery in my old phone that was already in level 99. i switched phones so now i have to start over!! is there anyway to get my old bakery back??
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by clicky89 View Post
    Hi, I'm fairly new to restaurant story and up until now I've been able to write my ID on people's walls, but now it won't let me and says inappropriate words???
    For questions and issues with the game filter , please send an email to support@teamlava.com

What's the difference of permission group and regular groups?
    I believe permission you need to be accepted by the administrator of the group to be able to join

Groups
    Quote Originally Posted by bakbrakr1 View Post
    Where are the specific rules for Dragon story. I may be having a blonde moment, but I havent been able to find info on how often you are allowed to send gifts, how many you can send, etc.
    Thanks
    This thread is for forum questions. For game questions, please see the Dragon forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ory-Discussion

I heard that updating to iOS 7 won't work for games. So can I delete them(the games), update the iOS, and download them (tHe GAMES) when the games are supported again? I need new features but don't want to lose my progress. Sorry for confusing question.
    There is no set time frame when IOS 7 will be supported. If you want to continue playing the games now or in the future, I will advise that you do NOT update to IOS 7.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-20-13 at 06:58 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Does this mean that ios7 will never be supported?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Does this mean that ios7 will never be supported?
    Good question.

Hi I used to have a Storm8 id on my old phone and i got a new phone and i download one of the games but how do i login with my old storm8 id.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzieluvsbabyj View Post
    Hi I used to have a Storm8 id on my old phone and i got a new phone and i download one of the games but how do i login with my old storm8 id.
    You will need to transfer your games to your new device.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

I have read quite a few thread noticed a lot of complaints Even know this is just a game however a lot of people have put in money to continue to play it has become more than a game now at this time I think customer service needs to be prompt in answering questions prompt in fixing glitches There is a game with mysteries this is the same however the mysteries have to have some type of guidelines example your breedguild and complaints that Breeding guide information doesn't seem to be at correct. I have read and noticed a lot of gamers pay attention to the pre-code of colors and it has been noted that they are not working, suggestion immediate interaction and verification of the greeting code as well as And a direction which/where game is going would be a complement to the gamers as they play on and on keep your team Loyal and your gamers faithful don't let us be disappointed thank you storm8 ID Fernbanks stormy game name .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-12-13 at 04:50 PM. Reason: removed email-private information

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fernbanks View Post
    I have read quite a few thread noticed a lot of complaints Even know this is just a game however a lot of people have put in money to continue to play it has become more than a game now at this time I think customer service needs to be prompt in answering questions prompt in fixing glitches There is a game with mysteries this is the same however the mysteries have to have some type of guidelines example your breedguild and complaints that Breeding guide information doesn't seem to be at correct. I have read and noticed a lot of gamers pay attention to the pre-code of colors and it has been noted that they are not working, suggestion immediate interaction and verification of the greeting code as well as And a direction which/where game is going would be a complement to the gamers as they play on and on keep your team Loyal and your gamers faithful don't let us be disappointed thank you storm8 ID Fernbanks stormy game name .
    You can add your feedback and get more information on the current thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....hanges-7-11-13
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-12-13 at 04:51 PM. Reason: edit quote-removed private info