Page 9 of 135 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

New Resident
    I have bay lot of items with my gems for restaurant storry alsow 3 bubels pillars now i can not vind them anymore I have not sel them !
    I willy mad about this and will them back games bugs evertime

New Resident
    I created my password using one of the Story Apps.. (either Nightclub Story or Zoo Story.. only two I use atm)
    Today I logged into forums with: **Can only log in with this log in method at the moment**

This log in will not allow you to log in with the same password: **Cannot log in with this method at the moment**

I clicked register and this message came up:

I hope that helps explain the issue.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by parallex View Post
    I created my password using one of the Story Apps.. (either Nightclub Story or Zoo Story.. only two I use atm)
    Today I logged into forums with: **Can only log in with this log in method at the moment**

This log in will not allow you to log in with the same password: **Cannot log in with this method at the moment**

I clicked register and this message came up:

I hope that helps explain the issue.
    I see what you mean Thanks for explaining and bringing it to GM's attention. We'll see what he can do with his Admin...un-disable all the accounts via that portal!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I don't quite understand your issue. But press "remember me" when logging in and you will always be on when your IP comes onto the forums unless you log out.
    Junior, Normal and Senior Membership to the forums is, I believe, related to the amount of posts rather than anything else. Hence, the Senior Members post more and are therefore probably more active than Junior or Normal Members.
    I don't use "remember me" for anything
    I would not change my IP to log into this forum. I understand how different IP could deny a user access to log in. Security checks <3

Actually, the players with the blue name that are "Members" have been verified users to VBullentin. The black names are classified as a "guest" still.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedar View Post
    I have bay lot of items with my gems for restaurant storry alsow 3 bubels pillars now i can not vind them anymore I have not sel them !
    I willy mad about this and will them back games bugs evertime
    Please check your Design tabs. If they are not there, please e-mail support@teamlava.com as they must deal confidentially with individual accounts and gem related issues.
    Also, please note that this thread is for forum-related topics.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't use "remember me" for anything
    I would not change my IP to log into this forum. I understand how different IP could deny a user access to log in. Security checks <3

Actually, the players with the blue name that are "Members" have been verified users to VBullentin. The black names are classified as a "guest" still.
    Now that's an interesting discovery. GM...this might be something that you've been looking for Is this similar to the Edit and Signiture issues...it seems that all accounts made after a certain date don't have Edit, Signiture, Hyperlink etc. And we were clueless as to why. Is there a way to get verified for VBullitin right here right now or will I have to wait (sorry if that's a dim question...)?

New Resident
    Now that's an interesting discovery. GM...this might be something that you've been looking for Is this similar to the Edit and Signiture issues...it seems that all accounts made after a certain date don't have Edit, Signiture, Hyperlink etc. And we were clueless as to why. Is there a way to get verified for VBullitin right here right now or will I have to wait (sorry if that's a dim question...)?
    Yes, I've noticed a few users complaining about different little issues, this is why they cannot edit their "My Profile" things
    You would not be able to edit your signature / email address / change password ... all those different little things unless users are allowed to be verified with VBullentin.
    I believe since they have it set up to create password in game, they would just need a command in place to copy that pass to VBulletin's saved passwords file.. we are each assigned a "Account ID" which is just a number

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, I've noticed a few users complaining about different little issues, this is why they cannot edit their "My Profile" things
    You would not be able to edit your signature / email address / change password ... all those different little things unless users are allowed to be verified with VBullentin.
    I believe since they have it set up to create password in game, they would just need a command in place to copy that pass to VBulletin's saved passwords file.. we are each assigned a "Account ID" which is just a number
    You're a genius...

So where can I get VBullitin (sorry!)?

New Resident
    You're a genius...

So where can I get VBullitin (sorry!)?
    Just a mod for another VBullentin site.. not a genius but thank you.

Admin/ MOD would need to enable registration or allow users to create a seperate forum account from in-game account.. OR copy all passwords to VBullentin Database. Users do not need to do anything, but wait

Nightclub Owner
    Just a mod for another VBullentin site.. not a genius but thank you.

Admin/ MOD would need to enable registration or allow users to create a seperate forum account from in-game account.. OR copy all passwords to VBullentin Database. Users do not need to do anything, but wait
    Tip: just accept that you are a genius. None of us have been able to work this out since the bug occurred!

Well, what an exciting night/early morning this has been. GM, when you come back later, get to it! I'm looking forward to it
    All in favour of 1,000 free gems to any or split TL games for parallex if this works?
    Votes: 1