Page 89 of 135 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

How does a person find out how their forum dispute was resolved? I have pm the comm. manager and have received no response. What would be the next step in the process?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by greatbistro View Post
    How does a person find out how their forum dispute was resolved? I have pm the comm. manager and have received no response. What would be the next step in the process?
    If it has been a few days, reply back on your thread and ask for an update .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If it has been a few days, reply back on your thread and ask for an update .
    The thread is closed, it is now under resolved dispute. I am unable to post.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by greatbistro View Post
    The thread is closed, it is now under resolved dispute. I am unable to post.
    Send a private message to one of the community managers.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php

ponyroar, frozenturtle, cuddlydragon or butterpanda

New Resident
    I can't buy gems today

I sent a pm 5 days ago and have received no response. Thank you for your timely responses. Should I resend pm to same community manager that handled dispute or to another one?

New Resident
    My spell shop stop running then i lost 3 gems now i can not craft ruby dragon again,plz return my gem,huhuhu
    QUOTE][/QUOTE]

New Resident
    Trying to figure out and follow threads is a headache. I am hoping this question will reach someone who can help me. I recently left the TeamLava Valentines versions of Castle,restaurant & Bakery. Now that I am in the regular versions will EVERYTHING TRANSFER THERE. Can I delete the Valentines versions WITHOUT losing ANYTHING ACCUMULATED AND CHANGED THERE?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MsLiz7 View Post
    Trying to figure out and follow threads is a headache. I am hoping this question will reach someone who can help me. I recently left the TeamLava Valentines versions of Castle,restaurant & Bakery. Now that I am in the regular versions will EVERYTHING TRANSFER THERE. Can I delete the Valentines versions WITHOUT losing ANYTHING ACCUMULATED AND CHANGED THERE?
    The special version of the games run side by side with the regular game so you can delete the special versions and not lose anything.
    I would suggest going to your regular game and make sure all the valentine items are in your regular game.
    If you do delete the valentine versions, you can get them back if you need them later.

I think the castle regular game still has an issue when trying to upgrade you building, I am trying to get confirmation on that right now.

Restaurant Valentine is the most current to be playing .
    Bakery regular game is the most current version to be playing.

New Resident
    Thank you !!!!!!!!