Page 8 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I don't actually, but I'll definitely start!
    (Mostly to check if there's Anti-GM Mutiny groups looking to usurp my authority )
    Yes, that one called ToastyRock! Sorry TR, I don't mean it really. That's sooo mean, before you've even been here 10 seconds!

Who'd want to take your powers? You use them well.

Thanks. I think that a lot of good ideas go down there. Worth showing the devs.

New Resident
    Why can't I get the updates like my other nbs they contact me n let me know there are up dates this only happens in bakerystory for me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by netty027 View Post
    Why can't I get the updates like my other nbs they contact me n let me know there are up dates this only happens in bakerystory for me
    The updates are rolled out slowly. But try restarting your device and checking that you have the latest version of the game.
    Also, please note that this thread is for forum related topics.

Nightclub Owner

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Groupmagma, I was just wondering if you will be putting your proper logo on the forums at the top. I just wish the forums looked more professional like your awesome website does!! Nothing has ever changed to this forums besides registration!

I also wish we could have avatars like you and Norman do!!
    Games I Play:
    City Story - Halifax
    Restaurant Story - Market Place
    Nightclub Story - Oxygen

Have a question? Feel free to ask!

Need help with Zoo Story or Nightclub Story? Feel free to ask!

Need someone to take a pizza off your hands? Feel free to ask!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swiminn6

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiminn6 View Post
    Hey Groupmagma, I was just wondering if you will be putting your proper logo on the forums at the top. I just wish the forums looked more professional like your awesome website does!! Nothing has ever changed to this forums besides registration!

I also wish we could have avatars like you and Norman do!!
    More professional? Lol. Slightly blunt

The avatars were disabled by Admin. although I don't know why...perhaps so that their posts stand out. But if possible, I would like that feature too.
    Also, an edit feature! Got any advances on that yet GM?

New Resident
    What is the Building stuff for on Farm Story ??
    How do you use it to Build thing ??
    There are Wooden Planks, Tiles, Wiring , Work Glove's ,Welcome Matt
    Roofing Tile's, Brick's . My ID is Ma45Ma. Farm Story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma45Ma View Post
    What is the Building stuff for on Farm Story ??
    How do you use it to Build thing ??
    There are Wooden Planks, Tiles, Wiring , Work Glove's ,Welcome Matt
    Roofing Tile's, Brick's . My ID is Ma45Ma. Farm Story
    This thread is for forum-related topics. Please post this in the FarmStory Discussion section or look for an answer there as I'm sure a thread will have been created on this topic already.

New Resident
    Hello. For new members:

Yesterday.. or the day before I created a password using one of the Apps. I noticed while using the forums that the password for log in is set different from forum log in.

My issue:

When I come to the forums page forums.teamlava.com I can log in with the tool bar on the top right hand corner.
    When I log out.. test logging into forum log in. (one with log in on webpage) .. typically pops up when you try to reply to a forum thread and you are not logged in.

It reads this message :
    You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I was originally trying to enter in my email address under the "Edit Password & E-mail" .. to see if I need to verify my account name via email. So that I can be a "Member" rather than "Junior Member". I think the issue is your website host the pw for log in/webpage, but the forum/vBulletin is stored separately.Hope this helps you guys I noticed other people were asking about having avatars, they would not be able to unless they could become a "Member" and the "Members Group" were allowed access to use Avatars.. which is set through VBullentin. Thanks all ~ Keep up the good work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by parallex View Post
    Hello. For new members:

Yesterday.. or the day before I created a password using one of the Apps. I noticed while using the forums that the password for log in is set different from forum log in.

My issue:

When I come to the forums page forums.teamlava.com I can log in with the tool bar on the top right hand corner.
    When I log out.. test logging into forum log in. (one with log in on webpage) .. typically pops up when you try to reply to a forum thread and you are not logged in.

It reads this message :
    You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I was originally trying to enter in my email address under the "Edit Password & E-mail" .. to see if I need to verify my account name via email. So that I can be a "Member" rather than "Junior Member". I think the issue is your website host the pw for log in/webpage, but the forum/vBulletin is stored separately.Hope this helps you guys I noticed other people were asking about having avatars, they would not be able to unless they could become a "Member" and the "Members Group" were allowed access to use Avatars.. which is set through VBullentin. Thanks all ~ Keep up the good work.
    I don't quite understand your issue. But press "remember me" when logging in and you will always be on when your IP comes onto the forums unless you log out.
    Junior, Normal and Senior Membership to the forums is, I believe, related to the amount of posts rather than anything else. Hence, the Senior Members post more and are therefore probably more active than Junior or Normal Members.