Page 75 of 135 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Can someone downsize these or put them as bare links, they're huge and going to cause issues with slower connections.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Can someone downsize these or put them as bare links, they're huge and going to cause issues with slower connections.
    Those things are huge And they take a bit to load

Hey. Can you please give me the instructions to participate in the spot the difference game please?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalDining View Post
    Hey. Can you please give me the instructions to participate in the spot the difference game please?
    The instructions should be on the first page. Then private message your answer to butterpanda.

Hi Any news yet when there are going to be Goals for Kindle?

New Resident
    am unable to access forums from anywhere at all because I dont have a storm8 ID! and there's absolutely no way to GET ONE! there is NO' REGISTER LINK ON THE WEB. The web says login into ur storm8 id from your device. there's absolutely NO WAY TO DO THAT ON AN IPAD! The only teamlaval game I play is bubble mania - and it does NOT have "help" or "menu" or any such thing for me to CREATE a new storm8 id. the only way i can access (basically read) anything here is through the guest account. whatever i write thru guest account is deleted instantly! So i dont know if you will even read this, but please just tell me HOW TO CREATE A STORM 8 ID .. I use ipad to play bubble mania - none of the 'story' games. no storm8 id available there.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    am unable to access forums from anywhere at all because I dont have a storm8 ID! and there's absolutely no way to GET ONE! there is NO' REGISTER LINK ON THE WEB. The web says login into ur storm8 id from your device. there's absolutely NO WAY TO DO THAT ON AN IPAD! The only teamlaval game I play is bubble mania - and it does NOT have "help" or "menu" or any such thing for me to CREATE a new storm8 id. the only way i can access (basically read) anything here is through the guest account. whatever i write thru guest account is deleted instantly! So i dont know if you will even read this, but please just tell me HOW TO CREATE A STORM 8 ID .. I use ipad to play bubble mania - none of the 'story' games. no storm8 id available there.
    If you download any of the other TeamLava games, they will have the option to create a Storm8 ID and forum password under the FAQ/Help menu.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Why must everything be so diamond oriented! geeze! tables, Chairs, decorations... Lighten up a littleL

How do I report someone for harassment? I saw one time there was a TL private forum that only they saw but can't seem to find it again

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 3chessie View Post
    How do I report someone for harassment? I saw one time there was a TL private forum that only they saw but can't seem to find it again
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com

Provide them your storm ID, and game name. Provide the game name of the offender and their storm ID if you know it.
    Screenshots of your wall is very helpful.

I would also advise that you do not respond back to this person. Support will investigate all the walls involved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request