Page 74 of 135 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by merryston View Post
    I did send a mod a pm by the way but sadly the mod didn't know why except it was being reviewed. I don't understand why. I am not a trouble maker - just would like to know. I want to keep peace so want to make sure I don't break rules again by posting wrong.
    Maybe after it's reviewed they'll let you know? Anyway don't worry too much about it. Just have fun.

Farm Supplier
    They take too long. Taking the complete and utter.. well - you know. lol.

Dear Mr GM, my friends told me I should post a message in the forum of my achievement... Not sure if anyone else has ever done anything similarly crazy, but here goes...

I played Farm Story for 30 days now and reached level 96 on day 30... Has there been any such posts? Or anyone else doing something crazy like that??

I could post some pics, but im not even sure how you do it here....

Regards
    Drakensberg Farm

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by StephBotha View Post
    Dear Mr GM, my friends told me I should post a message in the forum of my achievement... Not sure if anyone else has ever done anything similarly crazy, but here goes...

I played Farm Story for 30 days now and reached level 96 on day 30... Has there been any such posts? Or anyone else doing something crazy like that??

I could post some pics, but im not even sure how you do it here....

Regards
    Drakensberg Farm
    Wow. Impressive!

Nightclub Owner
    wow...maybe you should post a guide on "How to make level 96 in only Thirty days"!

New Resident
    Hello team lava just wanted to thank u for ur help!

I am joist about finished my goals in resturant story WG and the last goal is to make hamburger sliders? Well I can't find them? Is there a different appliance that you need that we haven't already had to buy? Thanks for you help in advance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3chessie View Post
    I am joist about finished my goals in resturant story WG and the last goal is to make hamburger sliders? Well I can't find them? Is there a different appliance that you need that we haven't already had to buy? Thanks for you help in advance
    Outdoor Grill There will be 35 pizzas to make in the Oven after that :/

Rhino Keeper
    Is there specific days you guys are not online? I haven't seen anyone on today and I am waiting for the results of the contests. Just curious

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Wow. Impressive!
    Yep, posted that some where. Also went from level 97 to 99 in less than 30 days. 96 had me stuck. Any way, I gained 37 took sheds, 1 mansion, 1 vineyard & 3 enchanted getaways, school, blacksmith, 3 barns & various buildings.