Page 53 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Wow, GM. That's no where near as creative as your teasers normally are.
    Maybe all your creativity this week went onto whiteboarda? (or maybe you're consistent)

Anyway, why have a load of Mods (all but Kooky, GG and Tren) fallen off the Mod list in Forum Leaders?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisun10 View Post
    Will get my gems back?
    I'm so sorry this has happened to you as well.

New Resident

Fashion Story updates

Hi

I can see some if my neighbours have the latest upgrade of a red nightie etc. I've waited a few days & still have no update. I have tried to see if there was a new app to download like the Halloween & chrisas versions but nothing.

Can you advise? I'm a UK player if that makes a difference?

Thanks

Sam

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ssto15 View Post
    Hi

I can see some if my neighbours have the latest upgrade of a red nightie etc. I've waited a few days & still have no update. I have tried to see if there was a new app to download like the Halloween & chrisas versions but nothing.

Can you advise? I'm a UK player if that makes a difference?

Thanks

Sam
    IOS updates have been delayed. No announcement of when or if these items will be coming to IOS players. sorry
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I am awong3 and I sent a message out and I don't know if I did it correctly can you help

Also, I backed up my IPAD and then restored and I noticed that somethings got deleted and I need to make sure my bakery and restaurant story does not go back to the beginning. I am on 58 something.. I hope teamlava can do something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awong3 View Post
    Hi I am awong3 and I sent a message out and I don't know if I did it correctly can you help

Also, I backed up my IPAD and then restored and I noticed that somethings got deleted and I need to make sure my bakery and restaurant story does not go back to the beginning. I am on 58 something.. I hope teamlava can do something.
    Please elaborate.

For your second question -- email support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

Rhino Keeper
    Will get my gems back?
    If u do get ur gems back let me know plz! I had gems, money and food go missing! Emailed support and they told me I spent my gems on items on reviving rotten food! I would not spend all my gems on food!!!! So either TL lied to me or thier own records are faulty!!!! Whoever helped me didnt answer any of my other questions or read emails accurately it felt like a giant run around...and no they didnt help me at all or reimburse me my gems (they refused to since thier false records showed lies)!!!!! They tolde nothing could be done about The millions of pieces of food go missing either (my door wasnt blocked either) and i was one of the unfortunate ones who didnt get a dime for all that food and now because of thier horrible food changes im a level 95 and cant even keep my place stocked!!!! So just to inform u TL doesnt care to much about what they do to thier customers for they certainly wont help when they make huge errors...they will blame thier mistakes on u or on thier faulty records!

Rhino Keeper
    Will get my gems back?
    Did u purchase ur gems with real money? If u did and if support refuses to help u did and TL refuses to help as they did to me I can help u out! Goodluck!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry above was so garbled...i can help u if TL refuses as they did me!

New Resident
    Bakery story no longer have different prices for cappuccino, banana bread etc. when I ask a few of my friends for stuff, and try to ask the rest later, I am told that I've asked them already. For the christmas story goals, Days changed twice in 24 hrs.

Nice work, cool games.