Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

ok i got it.....

New Resident
    can you please tell me how to transfer a picture from my ipod to Teamlava so I can enter the contest?
    can I do it directly from my ipod, or do I have to transfer the photo from my ipod to my computer then to teamlava??

THANKS!!

New Resident
    GroupMagma,
    I have only been on Teamlava forum a short time, but you seem to really care and be involved with the members a lot.
    That means a lot to those of us that play. THANKS!!

New Resident
    Rachael,

I am new to the forum and I think I agree with you. It would also help to have an area that new forum members are directed to so we could read how this whole Teamlava forums work, etc. Probably would cut down on a lot of time for everyone, esp. Monitors getting same question over and over again.
    I came on to log a complaint, and honestly.. didn't know where to go, but had read many postings with GroupMagma and she responded fast, so I went to her.

*he
    This is a signature.

Executive Chef
    SEE! I'm not the only one who thought GM was a girl!!!
    Thank you, myimpire, you made my day 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    SEE! I'm not the only one who thought GM was a girl!!!
    Thank you, myimpire, you made my day 
    No matter how many times people say GM is a guy, I always see GM as a girl.

New Resident
    Hi, my storm id is shawnsfarm. I would like to enter the contest for bakery of the week, but my bakery dont have the camera icon, what do i do.

Executive Chef
    Just to clarify: GM = still a guy.

@Shawn, this is likely due to having an Android device, which does not support screenshot capability. You can still compete in these events if you have another device/camera, and you can upload or embed the picture into the forums that way. Sorry for the added inconvenience.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 06-01-11 at 12:13 PM.

Host(ess)

Unhappy It's a total disappointment

Hi, i hav come to this forum looking for you for an answer from teamlava...pls follow up and hav a look at this thread.
    (https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!)
    I would like to log a complaint against the user named taylon. Becoz i think he is not up to it to give my topic an answer on the behalf of teamlava. I would like to get an answer from you regarding this issue as you are the super moderator here. And i believe you would't give us players an answer like taylon do. Example: **** happen so get over it, or if you don't like it then just quit or etc. Do i would like to hear an reply personally from you. Would appreciate that. Thanks for your time. The thread to follow up is - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!