Page 49 of 134 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddio View Post
    Just want to come back and say thank u for at least trying to help....I'm so sorry I was being a butthead.. I have had so many problems with this game and with this I've been mailing teamlava, Google, and Android...no one will even try to help...well I take that back Google did try. Neways TL has just always done nothing but hurt my feelings literally....I've been in a lot of pain (no excuse though) so I tend to get overwhelmed when trying so hard to fix something like this....I would think that with the massive amount of money I've spent (& I know many have spent more but I have spent a lot) that TL would at least be kind of nice if only once...I just really wanted that fountain and m super bummed I still can't get it...I don't see why they can't do something like let me get it when this thing starts to work again...my nbr is having same problem I told her what u said, haven't hears bk yet...maybe it will work for her...I m actually getting stuff in storage, well the stuff I can see, lol...but good luck and thank u for taking the time to help when the companies that make this stuff wouldn't even bother to...thanks again Tina

I did send over to a CM, but they are not on the forum very much on the weekends. I would try to help, but I play on iphone and I am not familar with the android market and the process of buying gems.
    ( I hope you feel better soon.. and for the record, I did not think you were "grumpy" just frustrated. and we all have been there.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Just want to come back and say thank u for at least trying to help....I'm so sorry I was being a butthead.. I have had so many problems with this game and with this I've been mailing teamlava, Google, and Android...no one will even try to help...well I take that back Google did try. Neways TL has just always done nothing but hurt my feelings literally....I've been in a lot of pain (no excuse though) so I tend to get overwhelmed when trying so hard to fix something like this....I would think that with the massive amount of money I've spent (& I know many have spent more but I have spent a lot) that TL would at least be kind of nice if only once...I just really wanted that fountain and m super bummed I still can't get it...I don't see why they can't do something like let me get it when this thing starts to work again...my nbr is having same problem I told her what u said, haven't hears bk yet...maybe it will work for her...I m actually getting stuff in storage, well the stuff I can see, lol...but good luck and thank u for taking the time to help when the companies that make this stuff wouldn't even bother to...thanks again Tina
    It's really frustrating to try to give companies your money. It shouldn't be so hard. Believe me I get it

The Honorable Panda
    I am so sorry if I am in wrong place I have sent email and posted but no help anywhere. I have an htc evo I'm level 96 and I went to purchase gems after update and it keeps saying taking to long so it's auto declining. At first I thought maybe my info was incorrect so tried again all was fine my sister used her card, called bank, all was good there. Than I found a nbr having same problem. I don't know who to ask for help. I just want to buy gems befor it's to late to buy the lotus fountain. It puts a vey short hold on the money in my bank every time I've tried, and I've tried a lot. In the end I have des covered its a problem with the game. What can I do. I m super bummed I really want to get the fountain and I have less than 24 hrs left. How can I buy gems. Is there a way to override the conventional way. Or is there a way you all can help fix this. Plz plz help me. I've heard that even I it's a teamlava glitch if u miss the deadline on a special offer it doesn't matter u can't ever get it. I am asking if there is a way for this to be fixed in time for me to buy fountain or if anything can be done. Sincerely sad stuck at home in bed with broken leg loves bakery story user.
    pinkster have you ever had this issue when trying to purchase your gems???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did send over to a CM, but they are not on the forum very much on the weekends. I would try to help, but I play on iphone and I am not familar with the android market and the process of buying gems.
    ( I hope you feel better soon.. and for the record, I did not think you were "grumpy" just frustrated. and we all have been there.)
    I am on Android (but I bet you knew that ) and the only way familiar to me is with a visa. I set it up once in the Google market and now its there, I don't need to input the number, just click through 2 confirmations.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    pinkster have you ever had this issue when trying to purchase your gems???
    Hold on I'll go buy something

Grand Emperor
    No it just went through fine for me

The Honorable Panda
    okay I do not know android, but I found a couple of suggestions on the android forum.

had this problem too. The solution in my case was simple.
    Go to Settings -> Accounts & Sync and ensure that the Background Data box ("Applications can sync, send and receive data at any time") is checked. In my case it wasn't but two weeks previously I had been able to access the Market and buy an app so I suspect that it became unchecked in the course of the very recent Android 2.2

I had this issue after i cleared data from the market app. I managed to sort it by clicking on the market icon on the desktop then before the error message popped up I pressed the menu button built into the phone. This gave me the option to view and accept the terms and conditions. Market works fine now. Saved having to reset

JediX has the solution. I have a Samsung Galaxy S so mine worked a bit differently. But pressing the Menu button right after pressing the Market button brings up some options. After messing with each of the options, it finally brought me to the Terms and Conditions. Once I had sold my soul to The Great Google, they accepted my $ offerings.

Grand Emperor
    If I do that ^^^ I can only filter pervy apps or choose to be notified of available updates

I have not been able to buy gems in Fashion Story for two weeks now and now Bakery Story. I accepted the new google wallet terms of service, as I am on an android. It is all on teamlava. They have not and will not do a thing about it. I am beginning to think they are trying to get rid of all of the android users altogether.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFlair View Post
    I have not been able to buy gems in Fashion Story for two weeks now and now Bakery Story. I accepted the new google wallet terms of service, as I am on an android. It is all on teamlava. They have not and will not do a thing about it. I am beginning to think they are trying to get rid of all of the android users altogether.
    Post this in Bugs & Feedback