Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    I didn't say I wasn't going to follow them. I just said they were ridiculous. I have sent many emails to support and not once have I received a personalized email in return, but whatever.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    I didn't say I wasn't going to follow them. I just said they were ridiculous. I have sent many emails to support and not once have I received a personalized email in return, but whatever.
    As I've already pointed out, they use canned messages most of the time; it mean that they can get through things quicker. But the always review each case.

Executive Chef
    And as I just pointed out, my cases have never been followed up on!

Executive Chef
    Alright guys, please stop adding to this thread. xokay, email Support if you need an update to your issue.

All my bakery store items were deleted. I would like to start over. How to do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nanasylvia2 View Post
    All my bakery store items were deleted. I would like to start over. How to do?
    Unfortunately, there is no reset feature in our games -- though I'm not sure what you mean when you say your items were "deleted". Could you elaborate more on this in a separate thread? This thread is specifically for questions or reports about the forum.

Host(ess)
    Hi GroupMagma !

Iwant To Say For YOU From Bakrey Story
    All My Nighbors Have A New Food Strawberry Coffee Cake Idont Have This Cake In My Oven And Other Tea Idont Have
    My Level Is 54

Please Help My my Brother Is Have This Food

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoto View Post
    Hi GroupMagma !

Iwant To Say For YOU From Bakrey Story
    All My Nighbors Have A New Food Strawberry Coffee Cake Idont Have This Cake In My Oven And Other Tea Idont Have
    My Level Is 54

Please Help My my Brother Is Have This Food
    I sent Omoto a PM before I saw this, but just in case anyone else was wondering about updates, here's the response:

Sorry, but the update is rolling out slowly; not all users have them yet. You should get it in a few days time. Sorry for the wait.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for responding... I was starting to freak out. I normally get the updates immediately but not this time and no one would acknowledge what was going on. I figured it was just a matter of rolling out the updates but...
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Farm Supplier
    I bought new 5 tables using gems, then sold the 5 old tables that have shoes &bags that I waited for 1 day to get it. And it was gone when the new tables appeared. When you sold furniture, does the items on it get sold, too?