Page 31 of 135 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lgibson272 View Post
    my story name fashion story my I'd is lgibson272 I am at level 22 I have 1 gem my cash is at 279,804---------------how can I get more gems without buying them?????????? how can I buy more items from the catlog with cash because to buy the items in the catalog you have to have gems
    Mastering gives gems at level 2 and 4 (one gem each time). Also, completely the badges/medals to gold give one gem. This does not occur with the tasks/quests on the side, if you have them.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I deleted an old message on my profile, but it's still there! How do I get rid of it? Thank you.
    I just took a look, it is deleted. When you delete a visitors message, it still shows that you had a post, like a temporary delete. You can ask a Super Mod (either here or by PM) if it can be permanently deleted. I haven't heard before for this, so I'm not sure what procedure would be for it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    Messages on this forum are time stamped. What time zone are you using? I thought your company was in California. And doesnt a "day" in the game commence at 00:00:01 Hours PT?

Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Messages on this forum are time stamped. What time zone are you using? I thought your company was in California. And doesnt a "day" in the game commence at 00:00:01 Hours PT?

Thank you.
    Forum default is GMT, I believe. And yes, we are in beautiful California.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Forum default is GMT, I believe. And yes, we are in beautiful California.
    So...at what time does a new "day" begin for purposes of gifting, receiving coins on start up, etc.? 00:00:01 GMT?

Grand Emperor
    You can change your time zone by going into Settings => My Settings => General Settings => Date & Time Options => Time Zone.

A new day starts at midnight, Pacific time, GMT-8:00. Its daylight savings time now so you should consider that if you aren't. Its about 6:30 pm PDT, and about 2:30 am in London (GMT) right now.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You can change your time zone by going into Settings => My Settings => General Settings => Date & Time Options => Time Zone.

A new day starts at midnight, Pacific time, GMT-8:00. Its daylight savings time now so you should consider that if you aren't. Its about 6:30 pm PDT, and about 2:30 am in London (GMT) right now.
    Actually, London's in BST (although summer is a stretch) right now: GMT+1.00.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    There's some spam in this contest thread...then a player telling the spammer off. Which is against the new rules, as I understand.

Rhino Keeper
    My first simple question would be:

Why are we getting more info here then on the blogg? Wasen't that the entire point?
    Purchase Items aswell as Items you might not see here must always be 100% Updated there aswell as before or at the same time as they are showing here.

Kind Regards,
    Eldin.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Actually, London's in BST (although summer is a stretch) right now: GMT+1.00.
    Oh, sorry. I always thought London was GMT. I guess I should have said Greenwich instead of London. But I usually only need to know the US time zones. Learn something new every day.

Anyway, when I said the TL day starts at midnight, there is an exception for today. I don't think it did, since at 12:01 I had neighbors maxed out, or there is a bug somewhere.