Page 29 of 134 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Thanks guys.

The gifts in fashion story boring!!! Are we getting anymore like you do in farm and restaurant??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by annmarie09 View Post
    The gifts in fashion story boring!!! Are we getting anymore like you do in farm and restaurant??
    For this, you should probably Start a New Thread in the FashionStory Discussion subforum.

Fashion Designer
    It would be helpful if one is automatically subscribed to threads in which one has posted. Is there another way to find your posts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    It would be helpful if one is automatically subscribed to threads in which one has posted. Is there another way to find your posts?
    You can find posts you've posted by clicking My profile (upper right of screen), then find all posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry to see that; it's a glitch that is happily fairly rare. You'll need to e-mail TeamLava Support for assistance. Provide your ID (XOcafeshop), the game (BakeryStory) and details of what happened (negative coins). As you have the screenshot, put that on it too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    You can find posts you've posted by clicking My profile (upper right of screen), then find all posts.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Of all the games. The worst as far as updates and new task/ contracts is EMPIRE STORY. No new updates for a year. Followed by Zoo story. I wish TL would also pay attention to these games. Players used to really love these games and most my neighbors quit from boredom. Please reply.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caljean View Post
    Of all the games. The worst as far as updates and new task/ contracts is EMPIRE STORY. No new updates for a year. Followed by Zoo story. I wish TL would also pay attention to these games. Players used to really love these games and most my neighbors quit from boredom. Please reply.
    Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when more content will be added to these games, but if/when content is announced, I'll be sure to do so here.