Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, not sure if this is just me, but every time I save a signature nothing ever shows up. Ever. I've checked that I've enabled signatures, and I have, and I can see other people's if they have one, but mine is missing. Can you help with this? I'm on an ipad if that helps...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by roxabelle View Post
    Hey, not sure if this is just me, but every time I save a signature nothing ever shows up. Ever. I've checked that I've enabled signatures, and I have, and I can see other people's if they have one, but mine is missing. Can you help with this? I'm on an ipad if that helps...
    There is a glitch right now. Some members cannot edit their own posts, and cannot save their signatures. Not just you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roxabelle View Post
    Hi there -

Unfortunately some users' profiles seem to be a bit different in terms of forum options, which includes signature. It is an issue that is being looked into by Community Manages/TeamLava, however there is not currently a fix.
    Last edited by trenae; 08-16-11 at 11:18 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Curious - does anyone know how you GET the blue colored name ? Or was the registration process for everyone the same and random people just missed out ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hippoberry View Post
    Curious - does anyone know how you GET the blue colored name ? Or was the registration process for everyone the same and random people just missed out ?
    It's the same issue as above with signatures.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hippoberry View Post
    There is an issue with vBulletin, the program (?) that helps run this site. It seemed like only people who registered before a certain point got all the features (blue name, info under name, signatures, ability to edit, etc) and those who registered after did not. Once TL is able to fix it (not sure when), all users will have the same things.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    There is an issue with vBulletin, the program (?) that helps run this site. It seemed like only people who registered before a certain point got all the features (blue name, info under name, signatures, ability to edit, etc) and those who registered after did not. Once TL is able to fix it (not sure when), all users will have the same things.
    Ah, okay that answers it. Thanks !

New Resident
    is there ANY way possible to retrieve my old bakery/restaurant ? i was on ipod before but it broke. now im using droid. is it possible to have this account back or do i have to make a new one ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyyk View Post
    is there ANY way possible to retrieve my old bakery/restaurant ? i was on ipod before but it broke. now im using droid. is it possible to have this account back or do i have to make a new one ?
    This should help: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device

New Resident
    thank you so much !