Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    This forum has a search function, but hardly anyone uses it. A sticky topic up on the main forum page (as the first thing people see before entering the forums) with an FAQ, a list of known bugs and why they occur, and generally just suggesting that people search for their answer before asking a question would greatly reduce the same question being asked multiple times, and cut down on the number of topics the moderators have to read to answer everyone's questions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    This forum has a search function, but hardly anyone uses it. A sticky topic up on the main forum page (as the first thing people see before entering the forums) with an FAQ, a list of known bugs and why they occur, and generally just suggesting that people search for their answer before asking a question would greatly reduce the same question being asked multiple times, and cut down on the number of topics the moderators have to read to answer everyone's questions.
    This is a great idea, and something I've been hoping to do for awhile. With any luck, I can put something up by the end of the week if I have time.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Please check out this thread:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...mirrors!/page2

It seems that problem have occured again. I'll VM this too.

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm...just a suggestion. I'm not sure if it's possible, but it's worth a try. When someone comes onto the forum for the first time, could they have a PM explaining that they should look for the Sticky common bug explanations before the start asking? This could be done differently, but that's the way I though if might work. Just it gets annoying if a SuperMod has posted a sticky thread about something and someone comes and asks about it. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    I think Mogwai's suggestion would cover that as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I think Mogwai's suggestion would cover that as well.
    Apologies. I didn't see it. Well...my eyesight is bad It is actually, very bad. But not that bad!

Rhino Keeper
    regarding peanuts and alfalfa.....confirmed....several of my neighbors have the vettical crop squares. (( coulda been crops circiles)) so i checked and most are on the latest FS version where I am on the prior 1.6 game. I am on IPad..cant swear what they r on device wise. this just looks very funny but verical saquares make it hard to other plots that are ready to be harvested...or just disrupts look of farm in general.... ps could we please have a dog different breed that we could get for cpins....pretty please!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I see that this thread might have missed your attention.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...or-all-players

Thanks. It might unearth a fairly big glitch...

New Resident
    Storm id; shawnsfarm,level 37. I dont have the icon to take a picture of my bakery. Please help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnsfarm View Post
    Storm id; shawnsfarm,level 37. I dont have the icon to take a picture of my bakery. Please help.
    I know I'm not a SuperMod, but you're probably on Android. Android users must take a picture with a different camera.